3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Damn Linus! Congrats on 3 mil subscribers. Thats awesome, and this giveaway is awesome to, thanks for giving us a chance to win one of two lap tops.

My choise would be Razer Blade Stealth. I love how it looks and the 4k screen on that beauty. Oh yes yes yes :D I don't need it for gaming, I just need it for the go.

On 4/9/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

i like to win the Razer Blade 14  than i will finally have a computer that actually can play games like skyrim and NOT CRASH

ps. love you guys and your work keep it up :)

The Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome.  Thanks so much, you guys are great.

I would absouloutley love to get the Razor Blade because it is good for development, home use, faster than my old core 2 duo 6300 with 2gb ram, and good for travelling. It has great portability, features great ram and has a great i7 processor with an amazing 4K gaming expierience.

LK

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer blade 14

On September 4, 2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love the blade for its performance 

Tough decision here because I'm due for an upgrade gaming wise and at the same time I don't own any editing/production friendly rig/laptop...

but my procrastination side is getting the best of me...

Blade 14, please! 

I would take the Blade 14 with 1060 any day without doubt.... :) Hoping to win and replace my poor hd3000 laptop.... Good luck everyone! 

I want the Razer Blade 14, it would be great to have since my old gaming laptop just died :(

Any of the two would be great, since my old laptop broke two weeks ago, but i personally prefer the stealth because it looks that little bit "stealthier" :)

Hi! I need to replace my Sony Vaio Pro, SVP1321, because it's too light and delicate, and I'm afraid that I'd break it in my backpack, It's definetly not designed to last. Although i have it for like 2 years or so. When I first saw the giveaway, I thought that the blade stealth would be a perfect replacement. It looks definetly beefier than my vaio, and it also is heavier. I'd love to switch to razer blade stealth for my secondary, sidearm pc.

Cheers, Teusz

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I really want a razer Blade 14 because my birthday passed and I never got anything

On 4. september 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I would like the razer blade, because it would be great to have to be playing on when you are on the go :-) 

Congrats on 3 mill!!! ?

The stealth is stealthy which is ideal for  vigilanties like me who work by night. 

The blade is good and all but I don't intend to use this for gaming and would hate to see it go to waste. I plan to study and work with this laptop and am slightly worried that 4k and CHROMER will cause me to never want to stop. Either way, I've been saving up for a laptop for a wile now but I never expected to lay my hands on one like this. Thanks for the Chance to win. Again, congratulations; you deserve every one of those subs.

PS: wow you read this!?

I would really love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14. This would be a great gift for my brother as a replacement for his Lenovo G550. He's been having a lot of trouble gaming on it and the GTX1060 would help him out a lot.

Would use the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth  to replace my dying toshiba laptop! Would love the portability. Thanks for the giveaway and grats on 3 mil subs, you guys rock.

I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth.  My spaghetti fingers can't hold anything heavier than the Stealth.

The new stealth looks amazing.  More then over due for an upgrade!

I'd prefer the Razer Blade Stealth, I have a gaming PC at home already so the portability would be a big plus. Good luck everyone.