3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to get the new Razer Blade. I'm looking for a new laptop for school and work. This would be an amazing help in financing my studies.

With this laptop i would even be able to start developing for VR i would love to do this for school project.

I'd prefer the New Razer Blade because it's more powerful than my current desktop, which I could then sell to cover the VAT charges...

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

I would love the new Razer Blade 14, small, powerful, and I wouldn't have to get a dock. I've been thinking of getting a laptop with TB3 support and picking up an eGPU and a GTX 1070/1080, but this would mean I won't have to.

Congrats on 3 Million!

I woud really love a new Blade 14. I use a mac boook pro 2011 for video editing, game developing and believe it or not... for gaming as well. I really need a laptop that fits in my bag and doesnt take 2 hours to render a 5 minute video or more than a minute just to open league of legends. 
Big fan of Linus, hope I win :) 

Hopefully it works this time. I definitely want the Blade 14. My current laptop is almost out of space and can't run Fallout 4 much better than a console.

i would love to have the razer blade and not the stealth one becuz im just gonna use it to play games since i dont do any editing :DxD

1 minute ago, Ashraff Azwar said:

New Blade 14 cause I've been looking for a laptop that satisfies my gaming/long college days/Mac design loving-OS X interface hating needs xD

1 minute ago, Ashraff Azwar said:

New Blade 14 cause I've been looking for a laptop that satisfies my gaming/long college days/Mac design loving-OS X interface hating needs xD

New Blade 14 cause I've been looking for a laptop that satisfies my gaming/long college days/Mac design loving-OS X interface hating needs 

I'd definitely want to win the Razer Blade Stealth, cause my laptop and I need one for school and next year for university.

1 NEW Razer Blade 14 thnx!

I'd use it for... u know! Science!

I would have to go with the  Razer Blade 14 as I want a portable gaming machine and this thing is pretty slick.

Congratulation for 3M

I would love to have the new razer blade.

I always wanted a laptop, but this one, oh yeah.

I would love the new blade (non stealth)! 

Congrats on the 3 mil subs!

The razor blade sounds awesome to me! I would use it mainly for gaming.

Spoiler

Hey guys congrats on reaching the milestone of 3mil!!!

I would like to have the razer blade. I'm a music producer and it will the best upgrade possible for my old dell laptop. I actually followed razer music for all  the amazing tuts and wished I could have had a blade and now here are you guys giving it away. Thank you so much!! 

I would love to have the new Razer Blade 14 to finally have a gaming pc and take it at school :)

(sorry for my english I'm french ^^)

The stealth is becoming more and more appealing. The lightness of it backed with more power than most Ultrabooks dream to have is becoming better and better. That paired with the interesting, albeit expensive, tech of the Core makes the laptop almost more appealing than a traditional Blade

I've been following for a while (since your house was your office ahaha) and when you first reviewed this, I wasn't a fan.

But then after not hearing a bad word about it I started to like it. 

Now years later and it being more powerful I really like both laptops you've shown.

I'd really benefit from a Windows laptop as I end up travelling between 4 'homes' and quite obviously my desktop can't travel around that much.

Good luck everyone!

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

Did anyone else get a Gateway-Error while submitting their reply and then get stuck with multiple versions of the same post seemingly posted at different times? I've got three.

@nicklmg, and the rest of the linustechtips people please look into this. Of course I completely understand if I get disqualified here, eg. if it's not possible to tell between a genuine forum problem and a scamming attempt, no hard feelings on my part whatsoever. But please make sure such things don't happen again in future giveaways. It's not fair for people to be disqualified due to forum issues - though I suppose one could say: "It your was fate not to win this one". Sagely beard-stroking possibly included. ;)

I would like the Blade.

It would be perfect for mobile gaming.