3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would go for the blade, a bit more power.

What will it be used for: study!  Holding my e-books if i can convince the publisher to sell them to me instead of regular ones. Also some phisics calculatons (i guess power is needed here)

I would prefer the blade with the gtx 1060, I have been needing to replace my daily driver of which I do work and games on. Also it would be awesome just to get anything from you guys, I've been a fan for quite some time now, i used to watch back when Linus was still at NXIC. Keep up the great work guys and I hope to hear and see some new stuff from you guys soon :) .

As it happens, I was already on the market for a gaming laptop as work recently has been taking me way out of reach of my desktop. That being the case, the Blade works better for me.

I would love a Blade! I would use it to help finish my degree in Homeland Security & Emergency Management and to continue proving to my friends that I am a terrible CSGO player! :D 

I'd put the Razer Blade Stealth to good use, especially since Apple hasn't been bothered to put forth a good USB-C/Thunderbolt macbook, and I'm eager to head back to the light after editing on a MBP since 2011. Thank you for the giveaway, and fun content. 

Regards, 

Please delete this post

Edited by CrazzyWolf

Congrats to 3 million subs.

Razer Blade Stealth.

Since I would probably use it for coding the stealth with it's 4k screen is better because you can just fit more on it.

Either one ofc! The blade stealth would get first pick tho, as i really need a laptop for school and the 1060 in the blade would draw more power and instead of studying i'd only play games derp! Thanks 4 the giveaway and gl y'all!

I5 4440//8gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3//Sapphire Radeon r9 380 4gb//ASUS h81m-plus//WD caviar blue 1tb//Cooler Master N200//Cooler Master G500

Hi LinusTechTips, I have been a subscriber on your youtube channel for a few months and the information on pcs have been brilliant. After seeing your 3 million subs giveaway, I saw the new 2016 razer blade 14 and I thought that would be perfect for school this year, while being able to game at home. Thanks, I hope I win

The stealth would be nice. Because.. you know... its kinda stealthy :ph34r:

Would love the New Razor Blade Stealth. This would be great for designing and gaming. 

I really prefer the blade over the stealth. I don't really need an ultra portable and I want my laptop to be a desktop replacement so that I can handle work anywhere whenever I want. Blade stealth looks cool and sounds like a great idea but it's just not for me xD

I would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14

I would most likely use it for both gaming and work as it is more powerful than my current laptop and even than my desktop. I intend do programming for myself and 3D modelling, and if I do use it for work, the specs would be enough for what I do. Hopefully I can get back to my personal projects and make a crappy (but hopefully not crappy) game that I can be proud of.

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 :x, its great to have such a powerful, comfy and gorgeous laptop to carry around for gaming and lan party...!!!!!!!!

Definitely, the blade 14 owning an integrated desktop graphic card has the advantage over the stealth:P

The Razer Blade 14 would be amazing, much better than playing games on a Dell laptop at 20fps...

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Hi, id like the razer blade becasue im new to PC gaming and can use it for school homework. It has a dedicated gpu so its better for my needs. I would take the stealth anyway coz it has a 4k screen so I can edit my photos and films

I loved the new Blade Stealth. It has a pretty slim and minimalist design, and packs quite a lot power.

The fact you can turn this laptop in a mid level PC is awesome. Perfect for lan parties! CBA lugging around my Mini ITX build. Rather carry a laptop and a Razer core. Good luck everyone! 

I already have an awesome gaming PC so the Stealth would be freaking awesome for me.  I'm learning digital art and the CPU power on that thing would suit me wonderfully!

Me love you long time.