3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would want the razer blade stealth for the fact that I would use it solely for school work. I like the fact that it is 4k resolution and it light weighted for more convenience of traveling. I have little self control to do work if I were to have a gaming laptop. 

Well, im not going to win but whatever, id like the 14inch razer blade as im starting my College course of graphic design, i was thinking of getting a mac, but some light gaming on my commute would be cool, good luck everyone!

Would love the Blade 14, as imo a 14" screen is the perfect balance for portability and gaming and would be super awesome!

Roses are red
Everyone is blue
As there's one less gorilla
In Cincinnati Zoo

i have a laptop that can't render a video normally and can't download normal files sooooooo
i would take anything in the world
this is also my yt channel if ya wanna look

The new razer blade ofcourse! Desktop gpu on a slim sexy build. Yuum

The new razer blade 14... is a perfect laptop for me

Congrats on 3 million subs Linus tech tips team! I would want that sweet sweet looking blade, 1060 perfect for playing hard and working hard in uni ha

I would like to have the razer blade steath because it is small and light - perfect for carrying it around for sound engineering at my school :D

THANKS

Razer blade 14.

For gaming purposes to upgrade my aging gaming laptop.

Would love the new Razor Blade stealth and that custom etching looks dope, a truly one of a kind laptop.

i want the razor blade,i would use it for pretty much everything,I'm currently borrowing a computer from a buddy.

i would love the new blade, don't have much money for a laptop and need one for college so it would be nice

Razer BLade,  

i am currently looking for a powerful laptop. to replace my 4yr old hp envy. it still runs good i7 3rd gen quadcore but a weak 635m gpu.

unfortunately razer laptops aren't yet available in India.

hope i win!!

else ill mostly go with hp spectre.

I would like to get the Razer Blade so I can finally have a computer to game on. Plus its portable which is coolio. 

Hey there, Good Job on getting 3 milion SUBS!!

I really hope that i will win and if i do everything is good.

i can take everything. :))

The Razer Blade would be awesome. My college mates would be so jealous!

Thanks for the giveaway! :D

I'd love the Razer blade stealth, I've been in need of an upgrade from my old, 2010 crapbook for ages but it's the only thing I can paint on. Game design with the stealth would be perfect! Not even bothered about the lack of a desktop-grade GPU like the new blade, I'll be building my first desktop for that.

congrats linus im a big fan.. a razor blade stealth would make me so happy.. ?

I would want the new razer blade to play forza horizon 3

On 5 September 2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome to win, love Razer´s product overall! :D

Razer Blade Stealth.  I would absolutely adore this killer ultrabook.   It would allow me use one computer for everything I do.  Love this thing.