3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the new Razor Blade 14. Maybe its getting cooler in my room next summer ;)

The razer blade 14, I don't mind my laptops being a bit bigger (than the stealth) , so for that gtx 1060, it's totally worth it :D Gratz with 3000K! ;-)

I would definitely want the blade because i need a new good laptop for my first year in university ! 

(And also because i like Razer stuff ;D )

I would like the new Razer Blade Stealth im going to university this fall and still need a good ultrabook for the work there with a good battery life and the oone of the blade 14 would be for this case to short. plus it's a way to game without buying a hole rig extra, sure i would need the razer core, but since i already have an acceptable graphics card that wouldnt be that much of a problem. lastly because i just like the desgin of the razer blade stealth just more, sure not that big difference but still. ^^

I feel like the razor blade 14 would be the best! As a student that is soon to be college bound, essays, projects, and a little gaming would be a breeze. (The main reason i dont want the stealth is the lack of a dedicated graphics card.)

I would like the Blade 14 With the GTX 1060. I been wanting to get into PC gaming but just never had the money to.

I think I'd take the new Razer Blade with the 1060. I'll be starting uni in a month or so and a new laptop would really help out, lol.

Laptops out for Harambe!

To be perfectly honest, i would be through the roof if i got any of these since they are far better than my potato phone i currently use. 

Any one of these laptops would greatly simplify some of the tasks i have to do at uni, especially on the go.

I have a desktop with a i5 and a 290, so i can't really say I might need this as much as others who might have nothing, but it is certainly something I'd want. 

Regardless of who you choose, Thank you for creating such an education and inspiring community. 

Razer Blade Stealth of course!

16GB of RAM and the new Kaby Lake Intel CPU will let me crush every IT task ahead of me. Tons of applications running at once? No problem!

Also, getting other operating systems running on this machine will be a fun task... :) which I'm seriously looking forward to.

i would prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14 because i prefer gaming

Would love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth just to make my wife jealous with her 13" macbook pro with retina display :)

It has to be the Razer Blade, my 2004 laptop just isn't cutting it any more. Would be great to have a gaming station for trips and so on! MEGA giveaway, love it! Thanks RAZER and LinusTechTips.

Well I would love to get  NEW Razer Blade Stealth for some 4k awesomeness.

As always, great job guys!!

Congrats for the 3million subscribers.

I´d like the Blade stealth because im a ninja! :P 

thanks!

This is an awesome giveaway, congrats on the 3kk subscribers!!!

To me, the new blade 14 has a better overall specs..

I would like to win the racer blade 14. Why? Because i really need a good laptop for my schoolwork and why not go all overkill when you have a chancse??? 

Would be awesome to win the New Razor Blade 14.I then could carry it in my UTG ambi sling bag which is the bag Linus couldn't seem to put on correctly .lol

OMG!

LTT - my congratulations... I remember thr times when there were 300k...now it is 10 times more! Noce job!

I would definately want the Razer Blade, because, as a video producer, I need'em all those CUDA cores =))

The 4K display is not neccecary, cos I usually work in 1080p

New Razer Blade14, i needed , my commentary isnt funny? uh ok :( . and now?  

This is one thing missing in my all Razer room. So the Blade Stealth would be a great addition.

Thank you