3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the new razer blade, I am a razer fan, had the first razer mamba, the deathadder, razer Imperator and a Nostromo.

I would like the New razer blade 14 for that sick performance and portability. My school pc just broke to soo it would be perfect 

Definitely the Razer Blade 14. I love the design of it so much but i love the GTX 1060 even more.

hi currently going to university and could really use something to game and work on. i would prefer the RAZER BLADE but i dont care really thanks

Stealth all the way. Gotta love that portable power editing photos.

Thanks for posting the giveaway!

Blade - So I can game and get a tan on my holiday as well as annoy my girlfriend!

Also first post, yay marketing. Long time watcher though.

Cheers

The New Blade is probably the best looking laptop out at the moment, so definitely my choice.

The Stealth is awesome except the distinct lack of a dedicated graphics chip.

I would like the Razer blade because it would come handy in my school work and gaming in the meantime. I also travel a lot therefore the Blade is ideal as it is powerful and compact. Plus i'm a Razer fanboy :D

I would like the Razer Blade, Please and thank you :) sorry if this duplicated, I wasn't sure if my first comment posted correctly.

Hi!

I would very much like to have the Razer Blade 14"!

And:

If I had a computer from Razer
I wouldn't care anymore for an Acer
I would sing it an ode
While writing some code
So please Linus send me a Razer!

:)

In Ecuador those computers are like "OMG ITS AMAZING" so any of them will be awesome to win: Why?
The Razer Blade (Gaming one) because I am a gamer and a tech freak...

The Razer Blade Stealth because I do some design, banners webs, etc...

But to be honest, I think Ill be able to work and play in the gaming one and de 1060 will be awesome
Hugs from Ecuador

I would love the Razer Blade. I've always liked its design and would love having it for getting back into WoW. Also it's the laptop that brought me to LinusTechTips to begin with. Since it was the review video of the "New" Blade with Linus that got me into watching the channel. 

I'd like the Blade Stealth, it would really help me in high school because we have to use super advanced programs like chrome, google docs and google slides...

I would go for the new blade stealth. This is mostly because I have a 1000$ tower, and would prefere it if that was the most powerful one. Also that display and the battery performance sound good. 

Bob's your uncle!

I would love the Blade for gaming!

Currently do all of my gaming on my old laptop which really struggles and pretty consistently thermal throttles because of the 90C temps :(

I'd love the New Razer Blade Stealth! As a student who is looking for a (very) portable laptop that has a lot of other tricks up it's sleeve thats all I could wish for :D

Would be great to replace my current laptop that i found in the trash, it cant play more than 30 minutes of low res video before it crashes.

NEW Razer Blade 14 is my pick, seeing as at 100+kg´s i aint exactly stealth, also, the dedicated GPU on the blade 14 will speed up 3d rendering, solidworks on the fly baby, awesome!

I'd love the new razer blade, I have a bulky desktop that makes it pretty damn hard to take to LANs this would solve my issues!

On 4 September 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Would be awesome to win the Razor Blade 14.I then could store it in my UTG ambi sling bag that Linus can't seem to figure out lol.

On 4 September 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.