3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

3 minutes ago, Game_Pro53 said:

To linus. Hi i would like the new Razer Blade because it has a Intel i7-6700HQ and a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060. I really badly need a laptop for my school so i would get high grades and get a good job so please let me have a great life. My mom cant afford me anything even a phone to use for emergencies or a nice backpack for school. We have a nice house but our pockets becoming empty because of our mortgage. Im not lying you can check us i just live in Abbotsford near surrey. Linus please let me have the blade so i can finally experience gaming and a straight A's on my class. Congratulations for the 3 million subscribers.

That was deep man. Best of luck.

I would like the Blade. I'm still using an old A6-5400k for my games. Doesn't work that well. Would like the portability of the Blade and also the power of it as well.

I would love the New Razor Blade, because of battery life and gaming.

It's great to be part of your subscribers!

The channel is awesome!!!

The razer Blade would be so great! I could give my pc to my girlfriend because she only has a 6 year old laptop so she could finally tilt in 120 fps.. Also I could use the razer blade on my 1h ride to school what would definitely make it less boring!

I really need the Razer Blade!

But I can work with the other one too.

At the moment I own a notebook from a company called "Medion". I bought it at a discounter in 2012!

Here u can see the specs. It is a german Website, but u can see the specs at first look.

It has a:

- Nvidia gt 650m

- i7 2670QM 2.20 GHz

- 4 GB of DDR3 1333MHz RAM

Greetings,

Thor

Edited by TaleOfThor
Forgot something

i'd love to win the Razer Blade !

thank you very much for this giveaway!

The NEW Razer Blade Stealth! I work too much, and need something lighter than my 2014 RazerBlade!

omg i can finaly post.

I would love to win one. i like them bouth very very much.

its sad that i can not buy one here. 

I love the blade for its power and form.

but i love the gohst for web dev. :D

• CPU: Intel i7 4790K watercooled & custom IHS, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact, RAM: Kingston HyperX LP 1833, 2x8GB, GPU: Asus RTX 2070 watercooled

CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITXStorage: 1x WD Black 4TB HDD, 2x WD Blue 1TB SSD in Raid 0, PSU: Seasonic 650w Gold, Cooling: all watercoold with 2x 240 slim Rads, 5 Lian-Li Unifans

On 5 September 2016 at 5:54 AM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

New Blade 14 cause I've been looking for a laptop that satisfies my gaming/long college days/Mac design loving-OS X interface hating needs xD

GOD i would be overjoyed getting either of these machines, i like blade stealth's small size and beautiful display, but i guess i would prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14 as i'm studying software engineering and am an aspiring game developer, so lots of horsepower when i'm on a move is a must for me :D

New blade please! I'M REALLY HAIRY...  so I would love one. ; ) 1080p is enough enyway. Thanks

Oh common I would definitely want the New Razor Blade 14

I would really love to get the new razer blade 14 since it would be a good upgrade from my current 5 year old laptop (which is also a 14" laptop) and it would be pretty helpful for school.

The new razer blade. Would use it for: Dat Ultra Crisp Max Setting.

I would love to get a new razor blade 14..... what a beast

I would love the Razer blade stealth! I do photo editing and I like well built and portable laptops! Congratulations Linus on 3 million subs, and thanks Razer for this massive giveaway!

deleted repost (forum was acting weird, accidental repost)

Edited by mono