Who are the primary electrical components' makers on the GPU boards and what about their Q.C?

This is an elaborated topic, generically. The purpose is to gather knowledgen extensively. 

Who make the main components or the electrical parts on the PCB of GPUs (asking from Firepro/Quadro to HD 5450/Geforce210)? Like the Capacitors, IC, V-RAM, Controllers, RAMDAC, Bus e.t.c. Quality control is another concern too. Like Nvidia doesn't care 1000 or 900 like their high end Quadro series.

Asking this because I recently judged two self-contradictory things(completely my opinion). Firstly, Strix of ASUS uses high quality stuffs while others like Sapphire or Zotac in GTX 950 probably didn't put parts that up to mark things which can resist anti forces up to some points. Though I am not sure about it at all. I have seen people are selling more Strix cards than Zotac, EVGA or MSI but somehow I realised that in this year ASUS dealt with it's RX 460 with good things but lagged in performance even to a year old 950. This is a sure thing to abhor. On the other hand, 950 really attracts many wallets because of P2P (price to performance). Vexing bafflement! I am not biased with either companies. Thinking about spending father's money in a more efficient way.

The partners' cards can't be the best because nobody will buy for a long time then. 'Malfunctioning? Let's change.' Sorry for my poor wits.

I want to know these things by our upcoming conversations..

(If my queries are not clear enough, please ask me)

the components are sourced from all sorts of manufacturers, mainly in Korea, China and Japan

high quality voltage regulators are often sourced from International Rectifier

capacitors usually come from either Capxon or Nichicon

memory comes from either Samsung or SK Hynix

is that what you wanted to know?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

All the parts on my computer were manufactured by Santa's elfs at the Coca-Cola North Pole Manufacturing facilities.

6 minutes ago, NavyCuda said:

All the parts on my computer were manufactured by Santa's elfs at the Coca-Cola North Pole Manufacturing facilities.

Utilise time efficiently.

3 minutes ago, Anirban said:

Utilise time efficiently.

You will have to buy each of the card and tear then down to find out.

Don't assume that asus ROG cards are good just because they use high quality components, just look at the asus 390 strix which couldn't keep the card cool because tgey butchered the cooler from a 970 to fit it.

Also the rx 460 is priced similar to the 750ti, having it perform like a 950  is a plus, as it isn't meant to compete with it.

Also Sapphire doesn't make a gtx 950.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

9 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

You will have to buy each of the card and tear then down to find out.

Don't assume that asus ROG cards are good just because they use high quality components, just look at the asus 390 strix which couldn't keep the card cool because tgey butchered the cooler from a 970 to fit it.

Also the rx 460 is priced similar to the 750ti, having it perform like a 950  is a plus, as it isn't meant to compete with it.

Also Sapphire doesn't make a gtx 950.

No, I did mean 950 for Zotac only, not Sapphire. It's a pet company of AMD. Yep I know the fact about that Strix :S. ASUS thinks only about packaging these days indeed. Wish MSI could be good for India.

No one is going to give out the fine detail of each component, unless it's a person who likes to spill company secrets and it's also blabber mouth. Just buy what you think it's good and go with that, beside the product you buy is backed by a warranty.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

23 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

No one is going to give out the fine detail of each component, unless it's a person who likes to spill company secrets and it's also blabber mouth. Just buy what you think it's good and go with that, beside the product you buy is backed by a warranty.

Kinda secret they keep? Didn't know until now. 

1 hour ago, DXMember said:

either Capxon or Nichicon

Does Foxxcon make the capacitors too? They do for motherboards I noticed.

1 hour ago, DXMember said:

either Capxon or Nichicon

Capture.JPGThanks for the info. From CapXon-

2 minutes ago, Anirban said:

Kinda secret they keep? Didn't know until now. 

Just saying, you will not get all the details you're looking for, and there no company secrets. What is the point of this thread. Don't trust the manufactures, then source everything and built it yourself.

For Foxconn, they make almost everything, from CPU socket, to the PCIe slots, and even the I/O ports.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

8 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

how's that a secret?

just buy any electronic device, pop the casing open and look at the component identification numbers, lol

pretty much majority uses the same stuff, they just vary the models, some brands are more trusted than others to make high quality components across all the range like for example Japanese Nichicon are regarded to be high quality caps, but doesn't mean Capxon can't make good ones as well

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

9 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

What is the point of this thread

You'll never understand and supposedly you don't really care. 

12 hours ago, DXMember said:

how's that a secret?

just buy any electronic device, pop the casing open and look at the component identification numbers, lol

pretty much majority uses the same stuff, they just vary the models, some brands are more trusted than others to make high quality components across all the range like for example Japanese Nichicon are regarded to be high quality caps, but doesn't mean Capxon can't make good ones as well

Yeah anyone smart enough to use a screw driver can open up their case, stare at the markings on the side of the capacitor or whatever they're want to look at, to find out where it comes from. But does anyone know where the materials inside that capacitor insides comes from? No and it would be almost impossible to find out.

11 hours ago, Anirban said:

You'll never understand and supposedly you don't really care. 

If I don't care, I won't be posting in your topic. As I've mentioned earlier, just buy the card from a good brand. Look at its warranty, the longer it is, then you can tell they have confidence in their components. Still using my 5+ year old HIS HD5850, way pass its warranty of 3 years.

These are Fujitsu capacitors and the rectangular is a Super ML cap

Free-Shpping-50PCS-font-b-Fujitsu-b-font 

3d1b146d17.jpg

The inside of a capacitor. So you want to know where these materials comes from too? It would be almost impossible to find out where they come from.

inside-motor-run-kranzle-capacitor.jpg

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

Yeah anyone smart enough to use a screw driver can open up their case, stare at the markings on the side of the capacitor or whatever they're want to look at, to find out where it comes from. But does anyone know where the materials inside that capacitor insides comes from? No and it would be almost impossible to find out.

If I don't care, I won't be posting in your topic. As I've mentioned earlier, just buy the card from a good brand. Look at its warranty, the longer it is, then you can tell they have confidence in their components. Still using my 5+ year old HIS HD5850, way pass its warranty of 3 years.

These are Fujitsu capacitors and the rectangular is a Super ML cap

Free-Shpping-50PCS-font-b-Fujitsu-b-font 

3d1b146d17.jpg

The inside of a capacitor. So you want to know where these materials comes from too? It would be almost impossible to find out where they come from.

inside-motor-run-kranzle-capacitor.jpg

First of all, thanks to you for this intensive reply. This is the way I needed a feedback! I want to talk to you more.

Asked that because of a big YES that supports my doubts. Some industries in Railway, Space don't let us know about the origin of the materials. The grade, the standard of the 'Q.C' materials. You know, I was catapulted into jail for two moths because I wanted to see what's going on behind the scene where the authorities play with cheap materials so with the general public. Don't want to say more but my query above seemed unclear. Sorry about it. Been trackless for a while. It was lovely discussing it with you.