what is vga standard graphic card adapter

L0str31
Go to solution Solved by BlueChinchillaEatingDorito,
8 minutes ago, L0str31 said:

i got windows vista and the manuefactuer  the languege is netherland and i don know how fix anything inside and i did yester a factory reset to see is i can change the languege but i can what is standard vga graphic adpater how to download where i can find the driver any help u guys can do :)

Standard VGA Graphics Adapter is the most generic Graphics driver to get most GPUs running in Windows. You will need to go to Nvidia's website or AMD's website (depending on your GPU) and download the latest driver for your GPU.

i got windows vista and the manuefactuer  the languege is netherland and i don know how fix anything inside and i did yester a factory reset to see is i can change the languege but i can what is standard vga graphic adpater how to download where i can find the driver any help u guys can do :)

What you wrote is very hard to understand, please make an effort to use punctuation and try to be more clear.

On a side note, you really shouldn't use vista if at all possible.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

7 minutes ago, L0str31 said:

vga graphic adpater

That's the graphic card (AKA GPU) and you'll want to find some drivers for it :D 

5 minutes ago, Sauron said:

What you wrote is very hard to understand, please make an effort to use punctuation and try to be more clear.

It's not that bad...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

NVidia.com intel.com or amd.com depending what card/built in graphics you have

3 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

It's not that bad...

I didn't understand the part about language at all, did you? How is it related to the graphics card?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

8 minutes ago, L0str31 said:

Standard VGA Graphics Adapter is the most generic Graphics driver to get most GPUs running in Windows. You will need to go to Nvidia's website or AMD's website (depending on your GPU) and download the latest driver for your GPU.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

- Edge glitch resulting in double post. Ignore. -

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

- Triple post by Edge... ignore. -

10 minutes ago, L0str31 said:

What GPU do you have?

This is a signature.

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

I didn't understand the part about language at all, did you? How is it related to the graphics card?

He's asking for which GPU driver he should be installing (after he's edited it I'm pretty sure)...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

4 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Why does it matter to you? If it's not information you need to solve the issue, then ignore it. More information is always better than not enough. This is how you troubleshoot with non tech savvy people. They do not speak in the same way us "enthusiasts" do.

I've used Vista up until this week. But I used only 4GB of DDR2 ram so, I think Vista to run smoothly needs 8GB, I doubt thats what Vista spec says.

But I got 4GB of DDR3 ram on my new system, having same symptoms. Programs not responding. Not looking to solve it or ask for answers in this thread, just stating.

I've used Vista up until this week. But I used only 4GB of DDR2 ram so, I think Vista to run smoothly needs 8GB, I doubt thats what Vista spec says.

But I got 4GB of DDR3 ram on my new W7 Pro system, having same symptoms. Programs not responding. Not looking to solve it or ask for answers in this thread, just stating.

41 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

It's not that bad...

English isn't everyone native language, but this works both ways; someone that doesn't make the effort to write correctly might not be understood by those that are native English speakers.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

8 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

But I got 4GB of DDR3 ram on my new system, having same symptoms. Programs not responding. Not looking to solve it or ask for answers in this thread, just stating.

4GB is more than enough for Vista to run smoothly, though I have to agree that regardless, Vista shouldn't be anyone OS of choice.

Also, non responsiveness has nothing to do with the amount of RAM (I'm obviously comparing 4GB and 8GB)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

18 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

ty i think u didn't understand what i said but i have bad English i mean what is vga standard and u explain me so well ty

18 hours ago, Canada EH said:

But I got 4GB of DDR3 ram on my new W7 Pro system, having same symptoms. Programs not responding. Not looking to solve it or ask for answers in this thread, just stating.

i just wanna ask u something i wanna change  windows where u u buy and where did u buy the windows how can a find windows 8 with original product key i mean work for like 2 years and i can download in this windows vista i did factory reset and i can download alot stuff like leagueoflegend and i can't run csgo  

do u guys rly think worth this pc i have windows vista with 4 gb ram and gtx 650 asus and intel q9450 for 30 euro i take do u guys rly think worth to spend for windows i don wanna play games like tom clancy division i wanna game such as csgo contract wars not new games console games do u guys think its worth for spending 

4 hours ago, L0str31 said:

do u guys rly think worth this pc i have windows vista with 4 gb ram and gtx 650 asus and intel q9450 for 30 euro i take do u guys rly think worth to spend for windows i don wanna play games like tom clancy division i wanna game such as csgo contract wars not new games console games do u guys think its worth for spending 

For the parts alone, 30 euros is pretty fair for what you're getting. I don't know how well they will perform in those titles however. My best estimate would be satisfactory.

18 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

For the parts alone, 30 euros is pretty fair for what you're getting. I don't know how well they will perform in those titles however. My best estimate would be satisfactory.

what do u mean satisfactory

On 8/27/2016 at 7:43 PM, Sauron said:

On a side note, you really shouldn't use vista if at all possible.

my keyboard suck