Corsair 900D

Illuminati

Epic 900d build!! Love the twin loops. Did you have trouble bleeding the yup loop of bubbles with them connected in parallel? I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Do you need special fittings for acrylic tubing ? and did ya polished the waterblocks ?

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Epic 900d build!! Love the twin loops. Did you have trouble bleeding the yup loop of bubbles with them connected in parallel? I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

No, I had no problems bleeding the loop! It was surprisingly fast.

Do you need special fittings for acrylic tubing ? and did ya polished the waterblocks ?

You need to get the Bitspower c47 fittings! No, I did not polish the water blocks! 

i think there may be two loops

Yup, youre right

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Ive never seen someone put 2 reservoirs in the same build

it looks good

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

You need to get the Bitspower c47 fittings! No, I did not polish the water blocks!

you can also use c48's although they only have 1 o-ring whereas the c47's have 2

Very nice rig and amazing use of the Obsidian 900D. I made a list for my dream gaming/editing PC. I'll never be able to get it hence it being "dream" but it had the 900D as there's just so much you can do with it.

Again, amazing build.  ;)

Your rig and monitors are sick but your peripherals leave a lot to be desired

Your rig and monitors are sick but your peripherals leave a lot to be desired

Logitech G930, Logitech G19 and R.A.T 9 / Logitech g9x LOL

Post a picture with a piece of paper that says:

ILLUMINATI LTT :)

<3 MEGADARKWOOD

to clear everything up :D

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

• 3 weeks later...

Looks amazing. It also happens to be the exact build I'm planning: A white coolant loop made of acrylic tubing in a 900D.

All my want.

If and when you complete this build, be sure to post it because I really like the 900D but I wasn't sure if the Asus P9X79-E WS would. So if you could tell me for sure or not that would be amazing!

If and when you complete this build, be sure to post it because I really like the 900D but I wasn't sure if the Asus P9X79-E WS would. So if you could tell me for sure or not that would be amazing!

You mean aesthetically? The blue on it hides easily once you have your memory and PCIE cards in. After that it's fairly colour-neutral an you're only left with that big aluminum heatsink which looks pretty good imo.

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

You mean aesthetically? The blue on it hides easily once you have your memory and PCIE cards in. After that it's fairly colour-neutral an you're only left with that big aluminum heatsink which looks pretty good imo.

I meant to say I wasn't sure if the E WS would fit in the 900D. I thought that it should because the 900D was so massive but I just again wanted to be sure  before I went and bought it.

I meant to say I wasn't sure if the E WS would fit in the 900D. I thought that it should because the 900D was so massive but I just again wanted to be sure  before I went and bought it.

Oh, no problem. It'll fit in almost any normal ATX case already, and the 900D can fit up to HP-ATX motherboards, so you're good. It'll fit it, and dwarf it.

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1