New build part list. Suggestions?

I've been working on actually making this a reality for almost a year now.   My actual biggest concern is whether or not it's dangerous for me to build this by myself.  Never built a PC before and these parts are high dollar.   Any bad choices or inconsistencies with my components?

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/7jMDxY
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/7jMDxY/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($344.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($79.98 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($144.99 @ NCIX US) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($134.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($143.00 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($56.00 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive  ($97.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW DT GAMING Video Card 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe ATX Full Tower Case  ($169.08 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($176.98 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($89.00 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Corsair CO-9050017-BLED 66.4 CFM  140mm Fan  ($15.79 @ OutletPC) 
Case Fan: Corsair CO-9050017-BLED 66.4 CFM  140mm Fan  ($15.79 @ OutletPC) 
Case Fan: Corsair CO-9050016-BLED 52.2 CFM  120mm Fans  ($18.69 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1524.54
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-30 13:09 EDT-0400

i7 6700k - NZXT Kraken X61 - ASUS Sabretooth TUF Z170 - 32gb G.Skill RAM - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW - Corsair 860i - Phanteks Enthoo Luxe White

PSU is a bit over kill (ignore that i have one running a 960 xD)

Unless you need 32GB RAM, get 16 instead.

Rest looks solid 

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

i guess you already own the WD Green? otherwise i would went with a HDD that does at least 7200 min-1

The rest seems like a future proof high end PC. With a 6700K you cant do anything wrong, except from spending more money than you need for your requirements on the PC.

I dont know how much you've read and watched video about building a PC. If you feel safe, have a go. maybe you know someone who knows about building a PC and wants to come over for a beer and oversee your building process.

PC: CPU:Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5   Motherboard:Asus E3 Pro Gaming v5   GPU: Sapphire RX480 

Surface Pro 3 258GB;  8GB RAM

23 minutes ago, Derekl1988 said:

Snip

Okay only a couple of things here. Overall you have a pretty solid build.

Firstly, I have no idea what you intend to use this computer for, so I cannot tell you whether or not you've chosen the right components. However, based on the 6700k and GTX 1080, I'm going to assume you're after a high end gaming build with some sort of light-medium production workload such as video editing or something like that.

the Cryorig H7 looks great, performs great, and should go excellently with your build. However if you were looking to chase every last ounce of performance out of your 6700k for overclocking, then a mid-range air cooler like the H7 won't get you there. That being said you can still get a pretty good overclock out of it though.

When it comes to storage I don't know what that green drive is doing there. For less money you could get a 3TB drive instead of a 2TB drive + green drive (if you decide to get a 3TB drive, don't get Seagate, they have had issues in the past with their 3TB HDD's. Nothing wrong with Seagate as a whole, and they make good drives, just not at that specific capacity for some reason). The reason I recommend not going the green drive route is its a particularly slow drive, and for the 56 bucks you need to spend in order to get it there are better and faster storage options available to you.

The PSU is overkill, but that is a very smart and good thing to have. that particular PSU comes with a 10 year warranty. and 860 watts can handle almost any sort of computer system nowadays and going forward. Basically what that means is if you buy this PSU, you don't need to buy another one for any computer system you use in the next decade at least (although that number would likely be closer to 12 years). I would recommend finding an AX860i instead of an AX860 if you can though. the "i" means that you get corsair link. It allows you to plug your PSU into a USB 2.0 header on your motherboard and download the corsiar link software. From there you can set fan profiles, monitor performance, and so on. Its a totally optional thing to do, and the AX860 is a great unit even without that, but its something to consider at least =)

Lastly, you probably don't need 32GB of RAM. but again, I don't know what your workload is, and there ARE some workloads that can benefit from that much RAM. (Gaming is not one of them)

Actually got the PSU from someone who accidentally got shipped an extra one.   Got it for $50.  

i7 6700k - NZXT Kraken X61 - ASUS Sabretooth TUF Z170 - 32gb G.Skill RAM - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW - Corsair 860i - Phanteks Enthoo Luxe White

Assuming that you intend to put the OS and most apps and games on SSD, there is no sense in getting a "hybrid" hard drive. It won't be of much, if any, benefit.

Also, you'd probably have more than enough storage with just a single 1 or 2TB standard hard drive rather than both a 1 and 2 TB separate drives.

You also don't need all those case fans, but maybe you just want the "look".

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD