Keep getting low memory errors

So just yesterday and today for the first time in ever I am getting windows memory error's while playing video games. I am wondering what is causing this because literally just yesterday put my new Asus GTX 1070 Strix in my computer and it only seemed to start happening then. Since it says memory error I am assuming its to do with RAM but its kind of beginning to annoy me I am monitoring MSI afterburner in on screen display while playing and I'm seeing at most max 5 gb of ram being used and I have 12gb. Why is this happening?

Thanks for any replies in advance.

18 minutes ago, rpalmz46 said:

So just yesterday and today for the first time in ever I am getting windows memory error's while playing video games. I am wondering what is causing this because literally just yesterday put my new Asus GTX 1070 Strix in my computer and it only seemed to start happening then. Since it says memory error I am assuming its to do with RAM but its kind of beginning to annoy me I am monitoring MSI afterburner in on screen display while playing and I'm seeing at most max 5 gb of ram being used and I have 12gb. Why is this happening?

Thanks for any replies in advance.

Aren't you forgetting something?

Say, system specs, OCs, the error codes... you know, generally useful info we need to diagnose stuff.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Just now, Imakuni said:

Aren't you forgetting something?

Say, system specs, OCs, the error codes... you know, generally useful info we need to diagnose stuff.

Sorry 

Here they are,

CPU: I5-4690K

CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO

GPU: Asus ROG Strx Gtx 1070

Ram: Kingston 12gb 1333mhz (or something close to that speed)

HDD: Toshiba HDD 1tb

PSU: Corsair CS650M

Motherboard: MSI z97 Pc mate

CPU is overclocked to 4.0ghz from 3.5ghz at 1.2volts

GPU is using asus's custom oc profile on gpu tweak.

30 minutes ago, rpalmz46 said:

Sorry 

Here they are,

CPU: I5-4690K

CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO

GPU: Asus ROG Strx Gtx 1070

Ram: Kingston 12gb 1333mhz (or something close to that speed)

HDD: Toshiba HDD 1tb

PSU: Corsair CS650M

Motherboard: MSI z97 Pc mate

CPU is overclocked to 4.0ghz from 3.5ghz at 1.2volts

GPU is using asus's custom oc profile on gpu tweak.

Well, then remove both OCs (or one at a time, if you will) and see if the error still happens.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!