Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

KB: Corsair 70 (mx blue) its going to be gone in a few days though :(
Mouse: Razer Black mamba 2014 (battery is dead now :( )
Headset: AKG  Y40

I have a cheap HP mouse (not sure what it is) and a HP keyboard (not sure what it is) no headset

a unbranded generic keybord and mouse where most of the keys fall off when i type and the mouse weel is broken...

Right now im using a razer blackwidow chroma keyboard, the razer kraken chroma, and a cheap mouse lol with the cover of my ipad as a mouse pad lmao

Keyboard- Dell L100 (not that bad for gaming actually!)

Mouse- Hand-me down razr Death adder (Long lasting!)

Headset- Logitech g230 (Great budget headset)

Mouse-pad-  Generic EMS mousepad

Built in display on asus laptop

:D

a pair of sony earphones and a Logitech m35 wired mouse... el cheapo

I've ignored my peripherals for about 10yrs - maybe it's time to look at upgrading...

Keyboard: Logitech G15 Y-UW92

Mouse: Logitech MX Wireless

Mousepad: Desk or Wacom Intuos 4

Headset: M-Audio Studiophile Q40

Sick :o

My current peripherals are the asus strix mechanical gaming keyboard with blue switches, razer deathadder chroma and a random logitech cheap headset.

It would be awesome to win any of the peripherals :D

I've got the old G302 and a terrible Logitech wireless keyboard plus a sades SA-902 headset

right now im rocking a 

dell L100 keyboard with a R.A.T. 5 gaming mouse (really beaten up) and a random mousepad

im currently trying to get this http://www.gearbest.com/laptop-accessories/pp_229101.html?currency=USD&gclid=CjwKEAjw-r27BRCzsNyzrMrM-j0SJACp2TiBDAsM9Dloxrnpdi_XzYn9cmeKV7SSY5fM7ECYwzYn_BoCmXXw_wcB

and hoping it can run at least overwatch on low settings i have a samsung RV411 with a I5 quad core processor and 8 GB of ram

im thinking of converting two molex's into a 6pin and yeah if anyone has spare pieces to give that would be GREAT

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse, AULA Demon King Keyboard, Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Headphones, Audio-Technica ATR-2500 Microphone. NO MOUSEPAD.

Hi guys atm I am using a Logitech MK220 M&KB combo and talk  to my buddies on skype on my phone(since my PC doesnt have a microphone).

I have the most generic cheapest peripherals because most students have no money xD

Generic PS/2 keyboard with adapter, generic mouse, fifine microphone, a good HP 19" monitor and a compaq PC :D

Hi! My setup is this; I boought a Trust keyboard used for 5 bucks, works fine I guess, but not that ideal. My mouse however, bought it from some weird old hardware store for 2 bucks without no warranty! Works fine too, and it's Logitech branded. Headset I got new, it's a Sennheiser 201, which works well. Just not so comfy for long periods.

Thanks! (=

I've currently got a Skullcandy SLYR headset(..) a 2 year old razer death adder, and a half broken Logitech mechanical keyboard. I need new things but cannot afford it! :P

5 dollar generic Microsoft keyboard, Redragon perdition mouse and a pair of 7 dollar Panasonic earbuds, this would be a huge upgrade for me :D

I've got an HP wireless mouse and keyboard that came with my computer

Those headphones looks amazing.

My setup is Zowie FK1 with cheap noname keyboard and Plantronics GC780 headset.

That looks great guys!????

I myself have a deathadder keyboard, a mouse from hell(at least concerning its gaming capabilities) I also have the ps4 earbuds because of their superb(Oh the irony) microphone capabilities. 

Nevertheless I still in some way managed to grab a hold of a gtx 970 which I use togethere with these hellish things in order to create the most superb(It's really not) gaming experience there is. Oh, and do not try to use the excuse at school that "parts of my pc sucks, so thus I could not deliver the homework in time" Believe me, it did not work(but it certainly should have, damn you people with a logical mind)

razer chimaera headphones that turn it self of at random times...

razer naga mouse and a logitech G19 keyboard.

I'm running the cm storm Rapid I keyboard, A Genius Deathtaker mouse on an GX7 mousemat, Also using the Xbox one limited edition Camo headset,  

I have a KB-US819EB that I got from my tech teacher when the school upgraded,

a MP2120RDF mouse that I had bought from Walmart on sale,

and the HP-259 Headset that I... honestly can't remember where I got it?

Hopefully I win something, kinda hard to game on my PC when my mouse and keyboard have to fax the inputs to my computer.

I'm Currently Using A 3 Button Mouse form currys,Pcworld a cheap £20 batlick keyboard from amazon, And I have no headphones, i have the aux plugged into my monitor. And no mouse pad.