Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

keyboard and track pad on my laptop and sony MDR headphones 

You don't want to know, but here it is my setup: AnyKey keyboard, MS IE 3.0 mouse, Panasonic RP-HT21 headphones, Innovera cloth mousepad.

Im currently using Razer

• DeathAdder Chroma
  • DeathStalker Chroma
  • Kraken 7.1 Chroma

But i would definetly love to check out new things, and if the old's are better I'd give them to my brother :)        

I'm currently using a Logitech K120 keyboard, a Tecknet Raptor mouse and an AKG K44 headset and I'm rocking a twenty years old Disney mousepad.

Those Feenix peripherals look awesome!

I've got a Razer Deathadder Chroma, Razer Blackwidow Ulltimate 2014, HyperX Cloud Headset, and a Blue Yeti mic.

But don't think I wouldn't appreciate winning XP

My current perpheral setup is a mouse that came with a Getaway pc my parents bought long ago, I have no keyboard I´m using the wondows integrated keyboard and my headphones are the Sennheiser 280 pro.

I'm only using generic products that I've found around the house since my pc wasn't built by me

generic dell keyboard

a tecknet m002 mouse

literally the mic that's in the webcam that i use for skype with friends

generic speakers from amazon

and no mouse pad at all

if i wasn't broke id buy new stuff

I've got a CMSTORM Quickfire TK keyboard, a SPEEDLINK Decus mouse, some shitty headphones and a Keep Out R5 mouse pad

No headphones, masione keyboard, and sankuwen mouse !!! :|

Currently using a Razer Abyssus Mouse, Razer Blackwidow Chroma, the mic on my headphones are busted so I just use apple earbuds and occasionally Turtle Beaches, Mouse pad is some generic gaming pad.

I'm currently running a cheap plastic membrane keyboard with the cheapest used mouse I could find to compensate for the fact that I wanted HD600s and a midmic.

My laptop is plugged to my  TV. Powered by Wireless Mouse ;-)

I have a Cooler Master Devastator II combo and also a HyperX Cloud Core with no mouse pad, I got my monitor for $10 at a garage sale.

If I win I'll upgrade my mouse, keyboard and use the mouse pad and give the headset to my friend.

Good luck to everyone.

:D

Spoiler

My computers as of 2017/03

My Old PC

Spoiler

Dell Vostro 260 $150 2010

CPU: i3-2120@3.3Ghz, GPU: Intel HD Graphics 2000, ATI Radeon X1300, RAM: 4GB Axevir Budget Series, SSD: 240GB Radeon R7, HDD: random 250GB and random 160 GB, CASE: Crap from Dell, OS: Windows 7 Enterprise

My Current PC

Spoiler

Custom Build $1200 2016

CPU: i5-6600k@3.6Ghz, GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury, RAM: 16GB Geil EVO X, SSD: 240GB Radeon R7, HDD: Hitachi 500GB, CASE: Deepcool Kendomen, OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Laptop

Spoiler

ASUS F8S $1150 2008

CPU: Core 2 Duo T7500, GPU: ATI 2400 Mobility, RAM: 8GB Mushkins, SSHD: 1TB Seagate Hybrid Drive, OS: Windows 7 Ultimate N and Windows 10 Professional

HTPC

Spoiler

MSi Cubi $200 2016

CPU: Pentium 3805u@1.9Ghz, GPU: Intel HD, RAM: 4GB Crucial DDR3L, SSD: 120GB Radeon R7

Other Laptop

Spoiler

HP 2210b $400 2009

CPU: Core 2 Duo T8100@2.1Ghz, GPU: Intel GM965, RAM: 2GB Hynix, HDD: Hitachi 160GB, OS: Linux Mint 17.3 and Lubuntu

*All Prices in the Canadian Dollar

I currently have a Utechsmart mouse, and a Utechsmart keyboard, but I use a Razer Tartarus for most FPS games. I have a Logitech g430 headset. I'd love this mouse kuz I'm tired of bad sensors and a heavy mouse.

I have an unbranded mouse and keyboard, I don't even have a mousepad, using paper :/ I have a intel core 2 duo, a radeon Sapphire hd 6970 (2gb) that I am borrowing from a friend because he has it spare, I have a whopping 2gb of ram, a 240w psu, all on a discontinued foxconn motherboard. I can't play modern games, but I can play insurgency and things like that. Would really love to build my own pc but I can't afford it, watch all your videos on all your channels . Hope one day I can afford some of the awesome stuff you showcase :) keep up all the hard work because your videos are awesome and I love watching them.

I have a Logitech M90 mouse (very basic) and some DIY mousepad. Also, I use my laptop's keyboard.

My current setup is the keyboard on my razer blade Stealth and a cooler master devistator mouse.

my peripherals are a logitech m510 wireless mouse, afterglow xbox one headset, lenovo keyboard that came with my computer

Macbook pro 13' 2010. I need to make my first setup 

corsair strafe/ G502 prote core and a razr mouse pad have done me well for a bit now.

I lust for those head phones. Why doesn't LTT do a review on them?

Logitech M510 Mouse and Logitech MK300 keyboard. Using Kotion Each G2000 headset and dell standard 15" monitor.

Razer naga, Razer Deathstalker, turtle beach stealth 400