Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I have no idea what exact model the keyboard and mouse, but here is a picture, I have it is OK:)

20160728_213553.jpg

This would be great recently completed the tower for my first build but currently have no keyboard or mouse so when one is needed I borrow the set that came with my iMac.

Currently using Logitech G402 for mouse, Lenovo's own Laptop keyboard, and Xiaomi's Earbuds(Yea even for CSGO)

I have vey old Sennheiser HD 280 headphones. Very. Old.

20+ years HP Vectra keybord.

A4Tech D-708X mouse.

I have some pleb gear and this stuff looks schweeeet (sweet).

My peripherals are as follows:

logitech z-340 computer speakers(4) with subwoofer

logitech g600 mmo gaming mouse w/ qck heavy mousepad 

Logitech g430 headset

logitech c920 camera 

audio technica at2020 microphone w/ boom arm 

roccat isku keyboard (non rgb)

razer Tartarus gaming keypad 

(2 Xbox one controllers-tricked out- w/ Xbox one PC wireless adapter)

- and a cyberpower 1500VA ups, if you want to consider that a peripheral item

i need a new, lighter mouse for better competitive fps gaming

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sincerely,

Caleb/Beast Man/OG KUSH

p.s. I don't smoke it just feels right! 

i'm entering for my brother who is about to leave for college. he has a $30 logitech headset, a random dell keyboard, a wired dell mouse ( i don't know what exact names for his stuff i'm just going off what i remember) i think he really needs some new stuff for going away. best of luck to all entries :)

Logitech MX518, duct taped Logitech G930, Logitech standard keyboard (it's simply called "Keyboard") and a Steelseries medium size mousemat. Good luck everyone!

I'm currently using Everest Rampage keyboard and mouse and my mouse is broken for a long time.

Still gamin' tho (on a laptop :/)

Cooler Master Quickfire XT w/ mx blue

Generic HP office mouse

I have an hp keyboard and mouse and a set of speakers, so this would be a nice little gift!

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X

CPU Cooler: H100i V2

RAM: Trident Z RGB 16GB 3000MHz Cl 14

Motherboard: ASUS RIG Crosshair VI Hero AM4 ATX motherboard

GPU: 980Ti

PSU: Rm1000x

Storage: Samsung PM961 512 GB m.2 Nvme sad

Storage: 7500 RPM 2 TB Seagate Barracuda Hard drive

Case: 570X RGB (White)

Currently rocking a Logitech g15 v1 keyboard (aka the keyboard that will not die) and r.a.t 5 mouse

Currently with the onboard keyboard on my Inspiron 15r (2014) from Dell and a Fortrek spider Tarantula mouse, with a  $1 black mousepad, which is re-purchased every 1-2 months due to use xD and with the stock earphone from my motorola Moto G 2014.

I'm using a Microsoft And Mouse Wireless 800 and a some generic Sony headphones and integrated laptop mic as a headset.

I currently have a R.A.T. 7 wich it's dying, a Razer Vespula and a Corsair Vengeance K70

Running a u-rage Gaming mouse.

Genius Slimstar i220 and some stock galaxy s 3 headphones.

Im using a hp x3300 wireless mouse, a microsoft wireless keyboard and some old generic headset.

I am currently using a Logitech M310 Wireless mouse on a generic mouse pad, along with a built in, backlit laptop keyboard and a pair of Bose in-ear earbuds.

For the mouse i use is a Maxtek optical gaming mouse i got out of aldi. it dose well but for the scroll wheel which scrolls up a lot while im trying to scrolling down. killed me alot in cs go trying to scroll to my pistol but it scrolls up twice to my knife and then i die. 

For my keyboard its a Apple iMac G4 Extended Pro. its a alright keyboard i like the volume shortcut keys on it thats about it. but i hate the length of the usb cable my arm is longer then it. usb extender is a must when using this.

My headset is a playsonic2 headset. The sound is not bad at all but the headset is not comfortable on your ears and hurts after a while. The mic is unbelievably quite. so you have to talk very loudly to be heard clearly and plus it dose not reach my mouth so the makes it even worse to be heard

And for my mouse mat i constantly switch between my homemade duct tape mouse mat and one my friend bought me from a euro store that has adventure time on it but it starting to fall apart. 

I cant say much about the product in the giveaway for that i never used them but they look so nice really loving the wood design and the Feenix logo on the headset. i love the Aluminum coating on the keyboard nice job to the designers at Feenix

Im using Logitech G502 Proteus Core Mouse and 2 Keyboards 1. Tracer Avenger  2. Tracer (so old dont know the model). I have 2 headsets one is Logitech G230 and second one i won in Natec Genesis giveaway (model H49). I have Samson Meteorite mic and Wacom One Medium graphics tablet

I haven't gotten all the peripherals for a new pc I'm building. All I have is a $20 Roccat gaming mouse I bought from Best Buy since I'm on a budget. 

I'm currently using a cheap hp mouse and the keyboard of my old laptop with hd7 dj headphones

HP EliteBook 820 Notebook PC
yes its crap.. BUT IT RUNS MINECRAFT AND STARBOUND!

Im currently running a Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combo, built in speakers to my monitor and no mouse pad.