Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Right now I am using a small tv monitor with a Xbox head set for a mic. Winning this would help me out a ton especially since I am about to build my own desktop 

I have a Logitech m100 mouse and a k120 keyboard. Pretty much as basic as it gets lol

I am currently using a basic logitech keyboard, a JSCO silent gaming mouse, a Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma that i have had to resolder and shrink wrap back together due to my cat liking braided cables, and a friends steel series qck mousepad. I have been wanting to get a feenix mouse for quite a while now due to my mouse going out and it looking beautiful.

I have a model m keyboard, a walmart mouse, and Corsair Void RGB headset. gotta upgrade bit by bit

Currently my peripherals include a wireless Microsoft keyboard, super cheap mouse and hyperX cloud headset.

Been really wanting to upgrade to actual gaming mouse and keyboard and this would be perfect!

My keyboard that i am using right now is a rosewill keyboard non-mechanical keyboard and a Zelotes For the Game mouse

Keyboard- Razor deathstalker (though of upgrading to mechanical for ages) 

Mouse- Logitech x9 (which I hate) 

Mousepad- Razor something (getting a little worn out) 

Headset- Razor Kraken Pro (which I also hate) when microphone is needed and AKG Q701 for everything else (which I love more than everything) 

Nice Giveaway!

I'm using a Razer Imperator 2012, wich is unfortunatly suffering from an incredibly annoying Double-Clicking problem, a cheap generic Leadership "gamer" keybord (wich may or may not be missing a few keys here and there), a makeshift mousepad and a broken Stellseries Siberia V2 Headset wich i dindn't get nearly enough use out of before it broke...

Current preipheral setup:

1x Perixx MX-2000 II Gaming Mouse

1x Microsoft Razor Reclusa keyboard

1x Perixx XXL Gaming Mouse Mat

1x Xbox 360 Wired Controller

:)

Im currently using a Logitech k120 (keyboard and mouse combo) my headset are apple earbuds (lol) 

Hey guys,

Nice giveaway! I'm currently using the coolermaster cmstorm devastator mouse/keyboard combo. You know, the one with blue lights and the squeaky mouse... As for my headset, I'm using a Sennheiser PC 310 G4ME that is very uncomfortable the wear with glasses.  Finally, my desk is my mousepad... 

Anyway, that's it for my setup,

Have a nice day!!

Hi,currently i'm using G502 mouse, china brand keyboard, decent mousepad and cheap headphone. I try my luck on this giveaway from Feenix company and hope will win cool mouse for my current pc setup. Not to forget, yours headphone looks very sexy and solid design. Regard to all from Malaysia.

I have a generic HP keyboard and mouse, and I use my old turtle beach x12s for audio

Currently using a Corsair K65 RGB, a Steelseries Rival, and Sennheiser H598 SE.

I have GIGABYTE ECO 600 which is pretty good with long battery life but my left button is dying, shitty C-TECH KORE keyboard practically new and WASD keys are loosing color and STEELSeries Siberia v2 headphones which are extremely good but that telescopic microphone was used too often and cable inside snapped so I had to solder it so now its no longer telescopic microphone :).

Thank for the chance to win some awesome peripherals.

Hi i am using Logitech g90 with logitech multimedia keyboard a cheap mouse pad and sony MDR-MA100 as my daily use.

My current setup is a Serbia v2 headset, razer blackwidow keyboard, Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse. No mousepad or anything else though. 

My current setup is an iogear keyboard I bought at goodwill for $5. A $20 Microsoft mouse which the rubber has come off the scroll wheel. And philip shp9500's with a vmoda boom pro mic. In otherwords the keyboard and mouse would be a godsend. And I would appreciate the headset too.

AmazonBasics Wired Mouse, AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard, Some strange 10$ mousepad, and Apple Earbuds...

pls help

I have a Element gaming thorium 200 keyboard a gigabyte m6800 mouse a audio-technica ATH-T200 and a 75 pence humlin mouse mat.

The worlds best setup:

A 10 Year old Dell Keyboard/Optical Mouse

Corsair H2100 Held Together with Electrical Tape

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 XX Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer XX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory XX GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II XX Case: Phanteks Evolve ATX XX Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD ; Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD; Western Digital Caviar Blue 3TB HDD XX PSU: Thermaltake SMART 550W 80+ Bronze 

i have a Pok3r 2 keyboard a Logitech G502 and HyperX Cloud2 headset with a league of legends mat (not that anyone cares anyways).

I have a keyboard and mouse from an acer prebuilt, I like them but they've done their time (7+ years).

I also have a Logitech anywhere mx with both buttons broken, either not registering or doing double clicks everywhere. This thing was functional for a grand total of 3 weeks, having eaten 3 sets of alkalines in the process. Biggest piece of shit I've ever bought.

All hail Catnip!

I currently have a Compaq keyword from the early 2000's,  gigawire head set w/ mic, and a zealots gaming mouse /w xl mouse pad. 

I am currently using a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Classic, a Logitech G502 Proteus Core, and a Corsair Vengeance 2100 headset. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (liquid cooled) GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra non-LHR MOBO: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600MHz DDR4 (2x16GB) PSU: Corsair HX1200i (overkill yes, but was free!) Storage: 1 TB XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe, 2TB XPG SX8100 NVMe, 4TB WD Blue SATA SSD, 2x 480GB SATA SSDs, 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow (with upgraded USB-C front panel) Sound Card: EVGA Nu Audio Liquid Cooling parts: EK Supremacy Classic RGB AMD Nickel+Plexi, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump), 2x EK 240mm PE radiator, EK Duraclear clear tubing