GTX 1060 vs GTX Titan X

F4tal1ty

Is there any benchmarks comparing the 1060 to the Titan X? I couldn't find any. If you could reply with a link that'll be great. Thanks

Thanks,

F4tal1ty

Which Titan X? Titan X maxwell* or Titan X pascal?

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

1 minute ago, Moress said:

Which Titan X? Titan X haswell or Titan X pascal?

There's a Titan X Haswell? :o

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

The previous gen. Maxwell

Thanks,

F4tal1ty

6 minutes ago, W31RD0 said:

Is there any benchmarks comparing the 1060 to the Titan X? I couldn't find any. If you could reply with a link that'll be great. Thanks

Since the 980 Ti and X are so close in performance, this is reasonably accurate

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1771?vs=1715

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Just now, itsmyjobtoknow said:

Titan X *Maxwell...

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

There's a Titan X Haswell? :o

2 minutes ago, catzambia said:

Do you mean the Titan XP?

Sorry great ones! Because pointing out my one mistake three times helped this thread so much! Forgive me!

To get to the point.. The new Titan X or the old Titan X?

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

2 minutes ago, W31RD0 said:

The previous gen. Maxwell

I don't think there are any direct comparisons. But, the 1060 is in between the GTX 980 and 980ti from the benches I saw, so you can use that to compare them.

Assuming you mean the old Titan X (god Nvidia needs to learn to name stuff), I can't find any either. However the 980Ti is about equivalent to the old Titan X, and the 1060 falls in between that and the 980.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...