Games freezing every few seconds

Chimras

So i recently installed my MSI GTX 1070 and removed my GTX 660 MSI, i tried to OC it but it didnt go as planned... and allot of my games such as WoW Dayz Sa, Arma 3 keeps freezing every few second and resumed but to freeze again in 1 seconds and resumes, any fix to this?

2 minutes ago, Chimras said:

So i recently installed my MSI GTX 1070 and removed my GTX 660 MSI, i tried to OC it but it didnt go as planned... and allot of my games such as WoW Dayz Sa, Arma 3 keeps freezing every few second and resumed but to freeze again in 1 seconds and resumes, any fix to this?

full specs of your computer?

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

I hope you uninstalled your old drivers before installing the 1070

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

18 minutes ago, Chimras said:

did you uninstall the old 660 drivers? if you haven't use the ddu tool which can be found here http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

25 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

I hope you uninstalled your old drivers before installing the 1070

No i didnt uninstall the old driver before i installed my 1070 but when i had it in i uninstalled the old drivers and installed the 1070 drivers

7 minutes ago, Chimras said:

No i didnt uninstall the old driver before i installed my 1070 but when i had it in i uninstalled the old drivers and installed the 1070 drivers

follow @TheHappyJarheads advice

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Polaroid Spectra System

27 minutes ago, TheHappyJarhead said:

if you haven't use the ddu tool which can be found here http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Polaroid Spectra System

• 2 weeks later...

I have this pronlem as well , its deffinetly an IO problem,  paging or something like that .

Strange .... i dont have any issues with other game ...

Btw I have MSI ROG G750 laptop .....  

Seen that on The Witcher 3 on a dual core CPU. The CPU was spiking at 100% and was causing problem. Worked fine before but an update to the game broke it.  You had to install a software to cap the CPU at 98% or something...