AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have GTX 465 reference card. Rest of my rig is good, but it is the GPU that lets me down.

I want the new Polaris graphics card so I could play unimaginable amount of games. I mean alot of games.

Good luck to everyone else participating 9_9

Hi!

I am running AMD Radeon HD 5700 series on my computer. I bought it over 6 years ago like the rest of the computer. It was my first build and for now the only one. Now its time to upgrade when it gets bit slow for the easy games (aka not the newest titles) I am playing and well the hard drive is also dying. I had to reset (I don't know the right word in English) like twice in the last year and half. Now when I actually saw what graphics card I had. I am very happy with it. Its done well with its 1 GB memory. So when I make my new computer and maybe win in this giveaway. I cant just wait how large the difference is :D. 

Me, me. Long overdue for a new GPU. Using a 580 :(

I desperately need an upgrade.

Running a GTX 560TI which has served me well but its just out of its depth  at this point.

Actually playing the new games would be nice, not just seeing them on steam and getting sad.

my nvidia  750gtx has envidia to the cheapness-quality of amd 

My r9 270 can't handle overwatch on a 1440p setup so i'd appreciate an upgrade.

I am currently using a 5770, and it would be awesome to be able to play all the new gen games again.
And, i would be able to achieve best performance on my OpenCL projects at college.

Running an ati 5750 still with an fx 8120. Really wanna play more than batman arkham asylum lol. Forever greatful for this opportunity.

R9 290X, It's OK but it could do with an upgrade, Video editing is still a pain in the butt.

I'm sporting a GTX 970 and I really only need this because I am greedy to be honest.

omg wtf yes chance to upgrade my shity computer 

I'm planning on building a new computer, still saving for some money to buy the components, lets hope i win :D

I have a Gigabyte Windforce Radeon R9 270X.

I would love a new card because I really want to get into VR and 4K gaming, but my current card struggles to hit 60Hz in games at 1080p with high settings.

Plus the Windforce cooler is definitely aptly named.  It is loud and sounds like wind is actually forcing my graphics card to cool off.

I currently have a rig with an A10-7700K in it, so I want to upgrade to Polaris to fill that graphics-card-shaped hole in my machine :)

I am currently a GTX 760 and I want a RX480 because MORE POWER so

gibe nao pls

Running 980ti sli that i'm putting under water on my main rig, but an RX480 would be perfect for my HTPC / living room gaming machine in progress.

i7 4790K | MSI Z97S Krait | Gigabyte 980ti Gaming G1 SLI |  2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB + WD Black 4TB | EVGA Supernova P2 1200 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo (White)| Dell P2715Q x2 | Corsiar K70 | Corsair M95 | Full Custom Loop CPU + GPUs 

Intel HD Graphics 4600:

Graphics base freq: 350 MHz

Graphics Max Dynamic freq: 1.2 GHz

Max FPS in any AAA shooter: A whopping 10 FPS!

I decided to buy a computer in two takes. I have yet to buy a graphics card for it.

I'm running a rig with an Asus GTX 750ti. A stronger GPU would be really neat. Also keep up the awesome vids LTT! :)

I currently have a PNY GTX 750 1 gb. It has served m well but i can barely run many games that I would like to play. 

Thanks for the giveaway!

keep it up!

On 18.7.2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hello ,

chances arent so good for me but, i learned from internet and the 80s (sais the 90s kid)  that you should "never gonna give up". 

My "rig" has an Asus R9 380 4G (not that old actually) but a new Polaris Graphics Card from AMD would be awesome so that i can use the r9 380 in my older build with a Q8200 for Playing Daksouls 3 at my Parents home:D. 

Ok not sure if neccesary mentioning but im in Germany (there are not so many "neutral" pc channels in here imo so thanks!).

Graphics cards are beginning to fail, one 270x is flexing too much for my liking and the two in my rig are horribly noisy under load with tons of coil whine, even with the fans ramped down in a Fractal Define S I'm still able to hear them.

The two R9 270x's haven't aged well at all..

Perhaps a polaris alternative would serve as a good transplant for this pc of mine.

I have a gtx 960 that i'm satisfied with for the most part. if i won i would give it to my little brother who is running a 660 atm but wants to play witcher 3 and other newer games

I currently have a r9 270x which is sadly near it's death. So an upgrade to maybe an RX series card would be really great! Thanks AMD for the giveaway and goodluck to everyone! :)

I have a athalon x4 860k and a nvidia 750ti ftw, what a miss match. You could help my CPU find its soulmate! :)