AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have R9 380, I don't know why but with sudden fps drops, and I mean bad ones, Fallout 4 for instances from 60 fps to 11-21 fps, just like that, 10 sec later back to 60, not a thermal issue, and pretty much with all games, pisses me off... 8 gigs of ram and fx 8120

Got an AMD Radeon R9 200 Series , It's decent but it's not keeping up with things I'm after, like pushing it to render hectic 3D models and play awesome games . so I'm desperately trying to find an solution for it and money is short :(

GTX970, never had an amd gpu, so would be a good chance to try it out

290x. Downclocked because heat. 

MSI R6870 TWIN FROZR II/OC 1GB GDDR5 Memory

I currently am running off of a sapphire nitro r9 390 and I would like the new amd card to boost my gaming performance

I have a GTX 960 4GB card that isn't the best for running 1440p, especially at 144hz in the most recent games. This card could be a lot better.

running on my radeon hd 6570 because all the tech here in the philippines are so overpriced its like 100 dollars over . hoping to win T_T

I'm running a gt 640, i can hardly run anything i i think you can understand why i would want something better.

Asus Radeon r7 265 x2 in crossfire.

I would love to have a new upgrade #Teamred all the way! Can't afford the card atm so it would be awesome to win!

Currently running on an integrated  GPU. Intel HD 4400

It'd be cool to push it and find it's limits. I plan on buying it eventually either way, but that isn't going to happen for a bit. HD 7950 hasn't failed me yet, so I was hoping Polaris was going to be the next golden child line-up.

Just want one of these GPUs to build my first rig. And can anyone suggest me which processor, motherboard and RAM should I buy? (I am willing to spend $750 including the GPU)

Thanks and good luck for the giveaway.

gibe nao pls

I have a nvidia quadro on my PC to Bf4 and isn't holding any more.

i need a GPU for my friends pc. its like his first ever custom built rig and he doesnt wanna spend too much

gib me nao! Legion is coming and im still using GT 730 !

currently have a 970 but a 480 would double my available VRAM for more skyrim modding goodness.

Hai There I am Using a Nvidia gt 610 graphic card which is almost Dead :( 

aaaannd thats the reason i want a new Graphic Card

AMD 6850

want a new one coz the old one is too old

I currently have a GTX970 and my son's rig has a GTX560.  Entering to win to replace one of those for Battlefield 1 later this year.

I currently work with an outdated laptop with AMD Mobility 5650 using 3rd party drivers (official driver support stopped years ago). I would love the new RX480. It would allow me to finally move to a proper PC.
My laptop is an overheating monstrosity that I have partially cooked an egg on (no pics sadly)

Budget allows a good processor or a good card but not both, so this would help me greatly.

Thanks for allowing Worldwide participation.

Hey, my pc has a NVIDIA Geforce GT 520, trying to upgrade, and tight on the budget. If I get the graphics card for free then I can possibly buy better gear in other parts.

I have Gtx 970 which I'm totally happy with. But free card is a free card. I might even build a second PC that I could take to a summer house and play like 2 weeks a year. If I win the card, I will only need everything else except for the card to build a new rig. I wish myself good luck.

Rocking a 6770 that is EoL, and needs to go.