AMD Polaris Giveaway

Welp i got a small budget :( for new rig so this graphics card would help massively :D

New to the forum! 

Currently running an EVGA GTX 960 SC in my SFF build and am really looking for an upgrade.... I have had my eye on the RX 470 for awhile now and am just waiting for its release. My build is somewhat limited in power so I want to get the most performance with the least amount of power as possible! 

Currently using a Radeon 6490M. On a laptop with fan problems. You can probably already see the issue and I intend to upgrade to a proper gaming PC soon.

Currently using GTX 980 which fails miserably to run my Triple display setup. The display ports are kaput and I been trying to solve it for 2 months now. My next card is AMD because I don't want to be a part of the failure of Nvidia quality control and mass problems with display port(just google "GTX 980 display port issues").

Because I have a dated GTX 750 (yes, not even the TI version).

Currently using a Sapphire R9 270, with custom bios increasing core clock to 1000 and memory to 1500, also increasing max available clocks and power limit, as for why I want the upgrade, I think its fairly obvious, unfortunately the 270 is not strong enough for some current titles, 1280 shaders and 2GB of vram just doesn't cut it anymore, plus the 480 would give twice the performance for the same power requirement, meaning no psu upgrade needed, also would love to see how good these polaris cards overclock first hand, maybe do a custom bios for one.

I have an GTX 760 which doesn't work the best for me and my last AMD graphics card was defective so if they wanted to redeem themselves for me that'd be cool 

Currently running R9 270x, interested in running newer games at 1080p at least 60fps

my GTX 760 is ready for a new owner :D and Vulkan 

Currently in the process of selecting components for a new gaming rig. So if I'd win one I'm sure it would fit in nicely.

Been using integrated graphics because I havent had money to upgrade, as I need a car first.

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024MB.

I think its obvious why I would want to have one of the polaris cards...

I currently have an AMD HD 7870 in my rig and honestly, It's feeling pretty dated. I have been following the new Polaris lineup for a while now and I feel like it would be a much needed upgrade over my current system. It would really enable me to do some things that I want to do on this system such as higher performance gaming, video editing, and eventually, VR.

Thank you so much for this giveaway guys. Cheers to you!

Howdy people :D 

Sounds neat with a polaris 10! :D

I currently run with my 6600K onboard graphics since i can't afford a RX 480 as of yet :D

It's great that AMD has done a great job with their new architechture so Nvidia can get some competetion in their face :) 

Well even tho I have a 980, I have a friend still running on her Igpu so I think an upgrade would do her good.

660 ti

Maybe use the new card to get into VR down the line.

I'm new to PC gaming and bought my first pc (laptop) for gaming december last year, it running a GTX 980M.  I was previously a console user but haven't been overly impressed with the current gen consoles so I am planning on building my first PC for couch gaming/media server in the next few months, a new AMD polaris card would be a great fit for my first build.

Thanks to LTT for the inspiration to build rather than buy!

hey guy this is micbutt ( austin )

i'm a winner already winky face

i have a GTX 970 BUT i want to have the the Polaris card for a good spare just in case if somethings goes wrong

I currently have a Gtx 960. Looking to upgrade to either the gtx 1060 or the 480. Gl to all who enter.

I have a GTX970, I'm building a new machine so me and my lady can play together, because sharing is caring. So far I have a case..

I have a GTX 650Ti 2Gb DirectCU II, and it's not running alot of the games I want to play, and a new GPU would help me play newer games and stream/record them with higher settings

My R9 290X Vrms are baking as we speak, so really could use a new GPU before it melts my house down :P. Thanks for the giveaway xD.

I currently have a gtx 960 4g in my rig and if i win the giveaway i am finaly able to play GTA at 1440p

Also i realy need a new toaster and i thougt an amd chip would be great for that function!!!!

My main rig has a 980ti, but my portable rig only sports a 480. GIBE NAO PLS!!!11!

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Okay so I have a gtx660 and hopefully winning this new graphics card would help me be able to play some of these new games like the division or at least just cause 3, then I could play with my friends because the only thing my graphic card offers me is me minecraft at very low settings hahaha... yeah.