AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently hace a GTX 960 but the RX480 sounds cool, more poder and that stuff

I have a windforce HD7970
Why upgrade ? cause rx 480 packs a punch for that low of a price.(I want to buy one)
But hey if I win it here Ill have them in CFX

My PC is running a dual band sapphire GPU and i do a little bit of you tube and it dose not have the power to record the harder to run games at 60fps 

Teh stugel iz rael.

my rig's gpu is SAPPHIRE R7 260X

I have a GT 610 graphics card and i want to upgrade..this one sucks :(

I just have an intel integrated graphic card, don't know which one since, it doesn't matter as they are all sluggish and useless. I was thinking about getting the rx480 but was just waiting for gtx 1050 to release (if it's going to release in future). 

Im doing much 3D desing and rendering Videos. For the rendering itself my 3,5Ghz AMD Cpu is just enought, but to get there is terrible! The Framerate of the Preview depends hevily on the Gpu and my R9 260x can't effort that. The Irony is, that I already have an decent PSU (RM850) and all other Parts ready for a better Gpu. But currently I'm studying and can barly efford my rent. This would really help me.

I'm sorry for my bad english and I hope you could understand evrything proprely.

Got a R9 290 in my rig, want to win the rx 480 for my friend, who wants to build his first gaming pc

Have an gtx 750 Ti currently in it .. I want to upgrade so i could get a little more fps in some games,and so i could play all these new titles .

Don't really game that much anymore but my 560 is still letting me down.

Mine is a $100 pecie of poop that sucks and i am building a ne computer

Well I have a R7 240 working with an AMD A10 APU

It would be amazing to have, and if I don't get it, I'll probably buy it anyway.

It will certainly be well used.

Yeah, I'm only using my 6700k's HD graphics (I know its stupid) to play starcraft ii on high settings. Well, I was gonna buy a gtx 970 but apparently I got short on cash (invested on cpu since I'm gonna do video/photo editing) and a decent motherboard (gigabyte z170x gaming 7) so I can't even buy a gt730. Watching multiple reviews, I thought to myself that the RX 480 is a decent card. I'm gonna save money for it.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have not yet bought a pc but I'd love to get into pc gaming I only have my dad's good ol' pc and my xbox360 I need it

I currently have a rig with a HD 7750 in it. I can't even play current gen titles in 1080p 60fps so that is why I want an upgrade (also I want to start youtube and streaming)

I've had this PC for a year now and my R7 370 has been great but I wouldn't say no to more frames 

gibe plz

I'm really looking forward rx480 8gb to replace my xfx 5770 because 1Gb Vram isn't enough today. 

I have a... Gtx 960. It's not great,

but I'd like to have a new card for my pc and give mine original card to my friend. Maybe. Right now I have gpu bottleneck in most games, and I'd really like to be able to play space engineers, and other games that are more intensive than minecraft (like modded minecraft :P<-<)

• CPU
    Intel I-7 6700
  • Motherboard
    Msi Z270i Pro Gaming Carbon AC
  • RAM
    16 GB Crucial
  • GPU
    Msi 4gb GTX 960
  • Case
    Corsair 380t
  • Storage
    Seagate FireCuda 1TB
  • PSU
    Random Antec 500w from 2010
  • Display(s)
    Asus VS278
  • Cooling
    Exhaust: LTT NF-F12 Intake: Thermaltake Riing 140mm Orange Heatsink:corsair H75
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G105
  • Sound
    Onkyo 5.1 surround Theater Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

CPU: Intel core i5 4460 3.2ghz 4cores 

GPU: Nvidia GT730 2gb GDDR5 

RAM:8GB DDR3 1600Mhz HyperX Fury 

HDD: WD 7200Rpm Blue 1TB 

SSD: Samsung 750 EVO 120GB 

PSU: CoolerMaster ELITE SERIES 600Watt

I currently have a GT 730, and i'am trying to save money for a new card. Then i noticed this giveaway. :'3

I'm currently using a msi r9 290x lighting graphics card and I would love to upgrade to the new graphics cards to experience how technology has changed.

i really need a graphics card for my next rig so if u give me one will definetly help me alot

I currently have a 2GB GTX 960.

Never had an AMD card would like to try one.

Current Setup

CPU: Intel Core I5 6600K with Deepcool frostwin v2.0 twin tower

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI

Memory/RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB SDRAM DDR4 2400Mhz 2x4

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 Windforce G1 Gaming 2GB VRAM

Case: AZZA CSAZ-207BL ATX Mid Tower

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: Corsair MX600M

Sound: Razer Adaros

Displays: 23" LG Flatron W2343T and 24" Acer P244W

Keyboard: XTREME Wired Keyboard and Mouse

Operating System:Windows 10

Laptop: MSI GE62 6QD Apache Pro

Intel Core i7-6700HQ

16GB DDR4

GTX 960M

1TB HDD

Windows 10

I currently am using a 2gb gtx 960 from msi, it sucks... so yeah, I need a new gpu...

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

My current graphics card is an imaginary one as I do not own a pc. For that reason I'd love one so as to help with a build.