AMD Polaris Giveaway

Gigabyte GTX 285, The RX 480 or Polaris 10 card would be a great upgrade to my computing and gaming experience.

I am currently using Galaxy GT610, and i was planning to buy a new graphic card.

thanks and keep up the good work

Im currently running a Radeon 6950 and I think I can safely say it's about time for an upgrade!

I've always liked the AMD approach in making their APIs and technologies like Freesync widely available and I'd be happy to have a Polaris GPU powering my games.

In other words... I want it, gibe nao pls

I have an R9 390. I think a 480 would make a lovely side-grade :)

I have a laptop with AMD HD-8730  so a graphics card will be a good start to build my pc for photo editing.

I take both.

Put the eggs on top and don't scant with the pâté.

;)

I Have an r7 250 on me for a year or so... so i want to upgrade sometime soon

Thanks for the Giveaway Goodluck to the winners :3 

Been using an R7 260X for awhile now and I'd like either of them. I want one cuz AMD is red and Valor is red. Valor all the way!

Gibe nao pls

i dont have a pc yet because im saving for a gpu, so if i win this i can finally get my pc

Currently have a GTX 750 Ti in main rig, trying to get parts for a second.

Thanks for the Giveaway.

gibe nao plz

I use a notebook with a 840m O.o. I'll finally build a PC if I get one.

Im rocking a Radeon 7850.. Come to papa, 480!!

I currently have an Asus STRIX GTX 750 Ti 2GB...

I'm currently running a GTX 660 in a fairly dingy system, but I would love to edit video more

I currently run a R9 290X, which works great for me even on my 1440p monitor. But it is a bit power hungry, so why not upgrade to a RX 480 :D

I have a Gigabite GTX 1080 Xtreme edition and I was just looking to down grade. Lol

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a Gigabyte Radeon R9270X wind force. I was hoping to upgrade to an RX480 as the R9270x is barely dealing with more modern games and so a Polaris sounds nice. 

MY Current setup includes an MSI R7 240, barely playing any game around 30 fps. Im saving up for an upgrade, and the Polaris will put a hunk of cash back into my wallet. Let's celebrate my PC's 5th birthday with a new 480!

Gtx 750ti which is still a decent card but can't run games at high with 60fps .

Why would I want a polaris gpu?

Bank for the buck, efficient and much better than my card lol?

For I am running a old 6950 and am in dire need of a new gfx card. Bought The Division. Can't run it(Texture failing to load or brightness going to 10000%?). Bought Fall Out 4. Game drops to 5-10 FPS sometimes. Super keen on No Mans Sky and I wanna experience that on ultra. Between my girlfriend & I both studying & her leaving for the Army haven't had much money to buy a new rig in nearly 6 years. So desperate right now. Help an Aussie gamer!

Currently using gtx 770 and 9800gtx+ in my two systems

Want it for a sizeable upgrade to my swag level

My "rig" currently has a gt 650 in it but hey, Raggou has a 980ti and obviously needs it more than me /s