AMD Polaris Giveaway

1 hour ago, Hazy125 said:

I'm currently running SLI 980Ti's in ym rig.... Wait, scratch that, needed to offload one of those to my server a little bit ago. But my media PC in my room only has a 670 in it :'( 

None :(

Currently have a R9 380...hopefully the reason for upgrade is super ovo :)

Uh....bananas?

I have a crap laptop with a 820m and i'm building a pc piece by piece since 

10 months.... so i've seen your video ...what a better chance to win a graphic card.

obligatory gibe nao pls...

Heck, I'm still running a GT4xx card, can't wait to upgrade!

I'm currently using a 7970 which is a great card for its time but it would be nice to have something a little more recent, with more VRAM and maybe a little less power draw.

I have a GTX 670 2 GB, so  an upgrade would be nice :) that way i could run my games better that im douing now :P

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I would love to try Muti breeding Sli/Crossfire. 

Have a gtx 750, in desperate need to upgrade my vram... on my cheap rig.

MSI GTX 970.. I am hearing good things about polaris so why the heck not enter the giveaway?

I have FX8350 and HD6970, would be really nice to upgrade my VGA :)

and... I want it, gibe nao pls! :P

Currently I have a gtx 750 in my rig and upgrading to one of these graphics card would be cool for playing new titles on pc 

I have an amd A10 7850k so a new video card is welcome

I am using an old HD7770. This card is struggling so much that it artifacts even when I am just on the desktop. And being a college student, I can't afford an upgrade. Thank you for the giveaway, it shows the people who can't afford crazy cards a glimmer of hope.

I need a new grafics card for games, I don't have a very good PC and I want to build a new one. This might help me cut on the cost of a new computer. 

im using a geforce 660 and hoping to upgrade my rig 

gibe nao plz

I have GTX 750 Ti which can barely run LOL at low settings. Would be massive upgrade for me!

Haven't read nearly half the entries but everyone has it better than me. 

I'm running of an HD4670 :(

Not lying, this would be a really nice upgrade

I currently have a gtx 750 1gb that is becoming fast outdated. I planned on buying a 480 8gb but it was out of stock whenever I checked, and I'm almost certain the story will be the same with the 1060 launch tomorrow. Not to mention nothing is even worth buying because conversion and warehouse storage prices soared in Europe, to a point where a $250USD gpu costs £240 instead of the £190 I expected. What a cruel fate this is!

I`m still using my r9 290x.

I`ll use the rx 480 for a new build as a gift to my sister, who will be graduating this year.

I have an A10-7850K with no dedicated GPU, I have a barely decent PSU, so the low power draw of Polaris makes it a viable upgrade path, but if  had to spend my money I would have waited maybe another year and got a new GPU and possibly a new psu

APU: AMD A10-7850K cooled by an NH-L12; PSU(going to upgrade sooner or later):  Antec VP450P;RAM: 2x4GB HyperX Savage 2133MHz; MOBO: Asus A68HM-Plus; CASE: Itek [something] ; HDD: WD Blue 1TB(WD10EZEX)

OS: Triple boot openSUSE Leap Debian Jessie and Windows 10(aka MSX)

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

I run a r7 250 from msi and an a8-7600. I plan on waiting for the new cpu line up and the graphics card should I win it could help a college student like me to not be flat broke 

Right now I'm planning on build my PC, but I don't exactly have the money for it, so getting a 480 for free would be really helpful for me.

I use a R9 380X 4GB and I game on 2560x1080 monitor at it's really quite enough for a smooth experience in Witcher 3 :(

I heard rumors that the new AMD cards like higher resolutions.

Planing to upgrade my sister's rig, still running a GTX 560 and a core 2 duo in that thing. Would be nice to get it I guess, saves me money lol

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master