AMD Polaris Giveaway

Gibe nao plz.

I want to take part of the future

edit: i have a r7 260x . 1080p at minimun settings is the rule of happiness

Edited by XAXOXAX
I've missed a think

I have a AMD Radeon HD 8670D and i really want to be able to play games in 1080p instead of 720p on low to mid details. >.<

I currently have a Zotac GTX 780 amp edition and would like the add polarise card tor get me a step closer to a VR ready rig

I got fx 8320e oc 4.5ghz -16gi ram ddr3 kingston 1866 with 2 -ssd kingston 240go v300 - msi gtx 750 ti 2go twinfan gigabyte ga 970 gaming motherboard power supply 585watt  Orion  A good upgrade for my rig . New graphic card for mantle and vulkan for better gaming performace  Peace!

I have a R9 280x that can't even run GTA V on solid 60 fps with high settings.

Hi,

Well.. I'm still running on a GTX Gforce 650 Ti 

If i'd win this.Readon i'd start rebuilding this PC

I'd love to win this graphic card because I've been playing on a "business" laptop with very limited graphic capabilities over the last couple of years.

No I am finally in the process of creating a new gaming PC, and winning this card would allow me to spread my budget over other components!

I'm using two 7850s right now. I'm planning on upgrading to polaris once it releases, but getting one for free would be a lot better.

welp

this will replace my GTS 450, 

nothing to tell more about the specs of my card...

Polaris 10 or 11 is OK.

Thinking about getting this for my brother, he's got a gtx 760. What better than a free upgrade.

Ahhhh gibe nao plizz ;) I currently have a gtx 680 ftw 4gb that also acts as a heater and would like to upgrade to the Polaris lineup for the box that comes with the card.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I currently use a gtx 980 and would like to see what the rx 480 can do. I also respect and like AMD's approach to business.

I have an r7 260x and this cards are amazing!

Tag me @mbox or quote me if you want me to read

CPU Ryzen 5 1600 @3.9GHz  MOBO Asus Prime X370 Pro  GPU XFX RX 580 GTS XXX 8GB

COOLER Noctua NH-U12S  RAM 2x4GB HyperX Predator 3000 MHz  SSD Samsung 850 evo 250GB  CASE NZXT s340

MONITOR 1 AOC G2590PX MONITOR 2 LG 29WN600

I'm currently running a GTX 970 in my rig. I'd love something like the RX 480, because they always say, "Don't knock it tell you've tried it", and I've never tried an AMD GPU before. Sooooo, gibe nao pls :D 

Wife had my IT pro brother build me a system several years ago as a gift, running a radeon hd7700. Me would like more gpu powah please.

As a past PC gamer and current console gamer I really want to re join the PC master race, this would be a nice thing to use in a build.

i have a gtx 750 ti and i want this thing so i can eat my gtx 750 ti thanks nick... may the light be with you ;)

I'd like to have this card for my little sister's rig so she can play The Isle. And so I can find aliens with her current GPU. 

i'm currently running and R9 270X. A polaris 10 or 11 GPU will be just fine for me to run Battlefield 1.

Omfg I need one of those so bad! getting 30-40 fps in cs:go at medium settings :'( and my job doesn't pay enough for a decent card (I'm 16 so no more than 4 euro's per hour) 

HAIL LORD GABEN and game on!

GL everyone!

Currently I have a GTX 960 in my pc, and I would like a a new polaris graphics card because if I end up getting a VR headset in the future, I would like to have a graphics card that would be able to play vr games at good framerates.

gibe nao pls

i want it cause i am using a GTX 950 and it can not handle 1080P wut so ever :)

Hi, I'm from India. So basically computer parts are priced obscenely high here. I've been using the onboard graphics of my CPU it's been 3 years now and it desperately needs a upgrade in GPU and I can't afford it. It'd be great if I win this card.