AMD Polaris Giveaway

Using a R7 360. I want RX 480 for free because its $325 here in my country :|

I'm currently running a solid gtx 550 ti. It works pretty well, but as games advance its starting to lag behind in performance. 

Max

running with GTX 750 TI, really want to switch to rx 480, pleasseee

i have a r9 290 in my rig, sticking to the red team!

GTX 780, might be switching over on the next upgrade for cheaper VRR monitors.

A sapphire hd6590 2gb. Old. but trusted. Ty for the chance.

i am using a gtx 750 ti which isnt to bad but its not good enough :D

so I am currently using a 7770, I want to upgrade due to it being on it's last legs. Currently the fan doesn't work until it hits 90C then it goes full on and slows as the temp drops until about 50% at which point it just shuts off and loops over.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

I have a R7-250E... Can't even play Dota 2 at 40fps. It's a bottleneck to the 4790k CPU I have. I actually was given the card by a freind when I was building my computer. It would make my day if I got a Polaris GPU!

I'm running  GTX950 but I'm planning on run dual amd cards and if I get this one then ill buy the same one soon so I'm running dual

I currently have a GTX 750 Zotac 1GB edition. I'm looking for an upgrade and from what I've seen so far, AMD is offering the best budget GPUs. Even if I don't win this giveaway, I'll be heading out to buy a Polaris GPU.

I have a 280x, but my parents live far apart so I can't transport this desktop between their houses, and my only other option is a laptop with an A6-6310.

I've a GTX 650 Ti, but I wanted to upgrade to a better card, good cost-benefit that is upgradable and can handle 4K editing. RX 480 allows Crossfire if I need it in the future, whereas that's not possible with a GTX 1060, for now this $200~250 range, I feel like the RX 480 check all the boxes.

I still have a PowerMac G5 with a GeForce 6600. I have a 7800 GTX 512 from BFG but can't flash it, BIOS locked. And a laptop with an iGPU the Intel Iris 6100.

Need a new pc for college next year. As I'm studying for Bachelor in the industrial sciences: informatics at UGent!

I currently have a r9 390 (huge AMD fan BTW).

It's an awsome card but I would like to compare and to check out a new AMD card.

I just sold my laptop to be able to build a gaming PC. I was planing on using a RX 470 with an i3 6100 on a $500 budget. However, if I were to win one I could put the extra money into getting some steam games or maybe an i5 instead.

Thanks for the giveaway!

i currently have a laptop with onboard gpu, but i'm currently planning to build my very first gaming pc and getting one of these gpu would really help with the budget alot since i'm planning to have a budget build. Hope i can win this, Thanks!

In my rig I have the Radeon R9 270 (not the 270x) and I would really love to be the proud owner of your brand new graphics card becasue of its proformance level and it would be really amazing if I could win it becasue I can't afford a new card at the moment despite its unbelievablly cheap price, as I and 16 and searching for a job at the moment

Right now I'm using a GTX 960, I recently bought a 1060 for use on my other rig and I'm just curious about the RX 480.

Hey, running a R7 260x would love to upgrade it to something with more grunt as I'm just starting to get into gaming.

I am using Lenovo y510p Laptop, and been thinking of getting  a new desktop, so Gibe nao Plx

I have a GTX 970 in one rig and a Geforce 9600 GT in other and one needs an upgrade.

Making a PC is expensive and i don't want it to be expensive