AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an Sapphire R7 265 Dual-X my computer is on for about 15-20 hrs a day a new video card would be nice cause not sure when the R7 265 Dual-X might give up the ghost and then i wouldn't be able to use my pc for any thing until i could get a new Video Card.

Im using ATI Radeon HD 4600 :c

This Radeon have 512 Vram soo its very very old :c

Im want to make new pc soon and this AMD Polaris card is very efficient :)

I have a radeon 6750 that can't run any modern games higher than low setting if I want more than 20 fps lol

1 minute ago, Boka said:

I agree with you but I've been saving for almost 2 years because the average salary in my country 250-300 $ 

I was saving for CPU & Mobo for 2 and them 2 more for gpu... damn its hard being a "gamer" over here

Hey, thank you for this opportunity LTT

I have ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series ^^

Is it time for an upgrade? :)

I am a poor college student who wants to build his first pc with an rx480. I was a console fanboy, but inhave finally seen the light

I am currently using an EVGA gtx 960. Switching to an AMD Polaris based GPU would be a welcome boost to my PC. 

Ive been rocking my XFX R7 240 for years now and when i built my current computer, i didnt have the money to get a new GPU. I was waiting on what polaris would bring to the table, and after seeing the results (and being very sayisfied with them), im going to get a rx480, but winning one would save me money that i could put towards the other things i want for my setup such as a new headset (current one broke so i use earbuds now) and an external microphone that i want for music production. 

Currently have an r9 390 but the heat is crazy. Would love something with similar performance and lower heat output!

I'm rocking an asus Gt 610 1gb that gets outperformed by my igpu in my i5-4590...so with the 480 i'll actually be able to get out of the 720p 30fps club. P.s. keep up the awesome work!

i just built my first computer ever for gaming. im so happy besides one thing.... i didn't buy my gpu yet cause i don't have any money :))). so im stuck here with my integrated graphics until i get money, that is unless the amd/linustechtip gods bless me with a new beautiful amd card that would be put to great use for years to come!! 

I'm currently using a GTX 970 in my rig, but building a second rig would seem like an option when I upgrade my current motherboard and CPU.

I would review it and then put it in a system for my brother

PLEASE

Currently running a r9 290 that turns my room into a furnace.

I'm currently using quite old Club3D HD5770 1Gb version.

I'd like to upgrade to Polaris because they are brand new, so they have driver support for a long time, and of course, to upgrade my PC's gaming capabilities to today's standards. 

My current GPU is an Nvidia GTX 275 and I am preparing to build a new gaming rig sometime next year. I am pleased with AMD's current products and I will most likely buy one RX 480 but getting one for free is even better :) 

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

well my brother is moving and i get his pc, with a potato graphicscard. I have currently in my laptop a geforce 840m wich i can run most of the lowend games, but i want to stock up soon. It'll be fun to test out this polaris texture. 

I am planing on getting a new computer and I need it in my rig.

gibe nao pls <3

i currently have a 560ti so an upgrade is needed

I would be putting it in my fiancé's rig. She has a r9 280x. Hoping to bump up enough to be VR ready, and this would be a solid bump

I am now using Geforce GT610.I want to upgrade to AMD Rx series.

I personally don't need it but my brother really needs a new gpu an case. he has a gtx 75.

I'm currently rocking a 4K display but I've only got a humble GTX 760 so I have to run most of my games at 1080p or 1440p. I'd really like the RX 480 so I could get away with some actual 4K gaming instead of being limited to 2D titles and basic stuff like Garry's Mod.

I have a a GTX 970 now, which has replaced my GTX 680, which replaced my GTX 460, which in turn replaced my GTX 450.

would be nice to try a red team card someday, had so many driver issues since playing with my Oculus Rift.