AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an AMD 7970 card and I want to benefit from the extra display options offered by the new Polaris architecture. I want to upgrade to 4k and have FreeSync via HDMI.

I am Poor Need This Graphic Card 

I Dont Have Graphics Card In My Pc Just an old built in gpu i have with cpu

I am rocking a 5750. Yeah it an old card. No iy cant play most of my games. But either of these cards would improve the gaming experience that my little brother and myself have.

GTX 760 ;( starting to struggle with video rendering and gaming

I'm currently running an ASUS Strix GTX 980.  I want to get back into the AMD ecosystem.

My two gtx 570s are really showing their age. 1 rx 480 should greatly outperform them in modern games and at considerably less power.

Intel integrated graphics.

Reason for wanting: My graphics suck.

HD 6670 1gb ddr3 :P I Wanna play Witchaaaa!!!!! can I habe the Polaris plzzzzz b0ss.

RIG: Intel Core2 Q8200, Sapphire HD 6670 1GB ddr3, Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L, Kingston Value 2x2GB, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 320GB , 250 Watts of shit, Win7 Ult x64, Unknown shit case.

Currently running a GeForce680. Have had it since it was released. Been wanting to upgrade!

560Ti, wanna upgrade to play games with better fps. Thanks

Right now I am using a laptop and have no desktop. So having a RX 480 would help to build my first desktop PC.

I am currently using the R9 390 but I want to build another computer so the Polaris would be a great addition

I wonder is there someone like me still using nVidea Geforce GT630? Well... apparently it works well while i playing Dota2 in the low setting.. :D:D:D... 

i just want to build a pc for my brother so that he can complete his course of computer engineering with the best way possible 

I trying to upgrade my parents pc which runs on intel graphics

well iv just got my pc 3 weeks ago its fx 6300 with zotac 750it runs most games over 60fps on high the avg is about 45 to 50 tho only cost £350 pluz iv just got 2 more sticks of 4 g kingston ram to put in it so about £400 so far but a wud like to make full amd rig but didnt hav cash yet so yeah going be like rest gotan catch them giveaways sort of a think lol but anyways good luck ppl & thanks for doing this giveaway :) 

13672123_10208634555133469_1220204600_n (1).jpg

Edited by anth13

I'm running an ATI HD3650 in a laptop.

I want a new GPU because I plan on building a PC which can actually do vidya.

Men... a lot of you have it really good.. like, there is two people that kinda cant afford it.. I could buy it if its a 200 buy but its frikin 280 euros (310US$-400CAD$) and i really dont wonna give that money for a 200 dollar card. Back few years i bought GTX 760 for ~270 US dollars and i was happy but this... i will end up buying rx460 or nvidia equivalent just so i could play Crysis 3 finally and new will still be out of my reach .. Damn, how pissed off i am on my country

Well in my case It's really obvious why I want the new card it's because the current one is at least 6 years old and it is a Nvidia Gts 450. Cannot play anything at all and that's probably it :) .

I got a noisy and almost dying 670 in my lan pc that really needs replacing, but if it performs good enough i might just change it for my 970 in the main pc. And there I'm still rocking an am3+ mboard 6 years old approximately, and a 3 year old 8350 (4.8ghz 24/7) 

I currently have a GTX 750ti in my rig, and it just cant keep up anymore so it would be great with a new and better graphics card. 

It's hard to run Just Cause 3 with a 750ti.

I have a   MSI GTX 970 OC..   or I had,because the second time on repair.. and it takes too long,really bothers me.. Now I use graphic from CPU..  i7 4790K..  

greetings from Serbia..   :) 

I have already an rx 480 8g Android I need a crossfire because of overkill