AMD Polaris Giveaway

Msi GTX 970... Just entering because why not, the chances are astronomical ;D

oh and gibe nao pls

My AMD radeon r7 is too old for playing new video games :'( 
I thinks a polaris will be fantastic for me !!!!!

Using an 860M on my laptop. Planning to build a PC sometime this summer.

I'm using the top of line best MLG pro 360 no-scope inducing gpu on the market: intel hd graphics 4600

do you really need to ask why I want the card? it can barely pull 30fps on the lowest possible settings even in games like tf2

Muh GTX 560 has seen better days.

Running Half-life 2 at 45fps I feel like this little bad boi has run its course.

Also "GIB NAO PLOX"

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Using a 960M in my laptop, can't run a lot of stuff very well. Would probably build a PC of o got the GPU.

My current GPU is an R9 290, love the card with all my heart. But getting a little old.

I don't have a gpu atm so would be rather useful

I have a I5 2400 CPU and 10 Gb RAM and my graphics card is currently GT 730 and I would love a new graphics card to bring my PC back to life☺ so I hope you can help me. By the way good job Linus Tech tips for all the great tips and stuff keep it up

I have a 1070, but if i win the 480, i could give it to my friend who desperately needs a new gpu

i currently got a GTX 980 in my rig. But screen tearing is a mess! i cant afford a gsync monitor because im still student. So i really would like to get this Card to be able to run Freesync :D

I have a gtx 740 that i use for basically everything and if i get the new graphics card, i could upgrade my rig to a much better one

Im currently running a 270x right. would love the upgrade...

What GPU I'm currently using?

a Nvidia GTX 500ti with 1gb of vram. T--T

Why I want an upgrade to AMD?

manly because I'm looking for a cheap yet powerful GPU. Though we know the GTX 1060 will beat it once that GPU is release but I'm in need of an upgrade now. T--T

Love your content LMG xD

im still running a gtx 660 ti in my ''gamer'' rig :( its also time to upgrade before battlefield one, so i might atleast try to win one :D

I am running a refurbished 290x that asus send me after my 270x died for the second time. 
It's "working" but only if I remove the factory overclock because that would make it artifact and act strange...
A 480 would be cooler, draw less power and be more stable :P

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

I am currently using a GT 540M in a potato laptop but I'm also building my first PC based on an AMD A10-7850K with a R7 250 in dual graphics

Hey! Currently running a Sapphire R9 270X 4GB OC card in my rig. I was going to upgrade to the 480 when it came out but missed out on buying them as soon as they were available online. I've wanted to support AMD with creating a budget-friendly card.

It would be really nice if i can replace my 4 nearly 5 year old geforce 210 from asus, in place of a polaris, gpu, I know the chances r slim, still

P7180055.JPG

Rollin' with an overclocked GTX950 here. I know, pretty badass. But I guess I could settle for an RX480, even though it's definitely not as hipster. You know, too mainstream and all. 

Kidding. Make me defect from team Green. I dare you! <3

I currently have the AMD Radeon R7 200 Series. It has served me well but since it is getting to old for the next gen games I am looking for a new graphics card on the market. Since the AMD Radeon RX 480 is the best for its price I would love to have it. By the way I am considering to buy it myself. Good luck to everyone! 

ATi HD 4670 :))

I'm embarassed to say I still haven't upgraded.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

I have a GTX 970 and I would love to exchange that for an 8GB card from the red team.

gibe nap plz :)

I have a radeon 7770 hd.

i'd be great to finally upgrade my computer for the first time and be able to play new games.

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Gtx 960 it just seems to lag behind on some of the games I wan't to play. ?