PSA - Turkish Government being attacked by Turkish Military. Tanks and soldiers in Instanbul

AlTech
1 minute ago, Cryosec said:

imagine them radioactive kangaroos. oh man I can't describe the images my mind creates. 

Oh God...a kangaroo with a huge spider for an ass.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

You can tell by the US government encouraging people to support Erdogan, that he's the one losing right now.  Military got the weapons, the tactics, and the ability.  if they're being propped up by Russia or others, they're solid.  He's apparently fleeing to Qatar now, so, hopefully he has fun there.

He's got the insane muslim fundamentalists though: it doesn't gets you the country back but it does gets you another rebel quagmire.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

He's got the insane muslim fundamentalists though: it doesn't gets you the country back but it does gets you another rebel quagmire.

In the end--if the military just begins executing any fundamentalists and Pro-Erdogan supporters, just purging it - the war on terror will have a new scary face and it'll be the Turkish Military Government, with a very secular complex.  

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Fallout 4: Australia edition?

Homefront: the kangaroos, maybe. radioactive kangaroos taking over the remnants of human civilization...

3 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

...with a huge spider for an ass

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

Laptop 1 HP x360 13-u113nl

Laptop Lenovo z50-75 with AMD FX-7500 || OS: Windows 10 / Ubuntu 17.04

DSLR Nikon D5300 w/ 18-105mm lens

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Fallout 4: Australia edition?

Bethesda really wasted their potential with Fallout 4's DLCs. Oh well, I guess they could just release a full title for $60 with the same map, different skin and somehow worse gameplay. I'm looking at you Far Cry Primal >.>

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

You can tell by the US government encouraging people to support Erdogan, that he's the one losing right now.  Military got the weapons, the tactics, and the ability.  if they're being propped up by Russia or others, they're solid.  He's apparently fleeing to Qatar now, so, hopefully he has fun there.

I don't know if Russia is doing it. I'm watching RT (Russia's state news) right now and they keep showing clips on protestors going against the Military/Coup. If they wanted Erdogan gone I don't know why they'd be showing resistance to the coup on their news network.

8 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

Imagine Australia after that...oh boy.

Hang on, why hasn't anyone made a post-nuclear war game in Australia yet? That would be a really terrifying experience. Imagine the spiders or God knows what a radioactive Australia might come up with.

6 minutes ago, Cryosec said:

imagine them radioactive kangaroos. oh man I can't describe the images my mind creates. 

Emu's are the real radioactive mvp

I am going to bed now and I hope the situation will be clearer tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

In the end--if the military just begins executing any fundamentalists and Pro-Erdogan supporters, just purging it - the war on terror will have a new scary face and it'll be the Turkish Military Government, with a very secular complex.  

I agree there's no easy answers here. Let us not forget that we're already seeing lines in the sand being drawn: Merkel and Obama will support Erdogan and Putin will support the coup.

Could even get very nasty.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

I don't know if Russia is doing it. I'm watching RT (Russia's state news) right now and they keep showing clips on protestors going against the Military/Coup. If they wanted Erdogan gone I don't know why they'd be showing resistance to the coup on their news network.

I think the biggest difference I perceive between putin and say Kruschev is that Putin wants to at least appear cooperative

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

I agree there's no easy answers here. Let us not forget that we're already seeing lines in the sand being drawn: Merkel and Obama will support Erdogan and Putin will support the coup.

Could even get very nasty.

I don't know yet tbh. A pro-secular coup should be better for the West than a pro-Islamist Turkey. The process might not be exactly democratic, but it's not like that really matters.

1 minute ago, Nineshadow said:

I don't know yet tbh. A pro-secular coup should be better for the West than a pro-Islamist Turkey. The process might not be exactly democratic, but it's not like that really matters.

Hehehe sure, it should. Yet the west has no problems being bffs with Saudi Arabia, cause you know...oil and money. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

In the Fallout universe Europe is already completely destroyed before the bombs drop, and Australia is greatly tied to them so 50/50 they are long dead.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

12 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Better than the wasteland that the rest of the world would be

That's arguable.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Hehehe sure, it should. Yet the west has no problems being bffs with Saudi Arabia, cause you know...oil and money. 

"We're fine with you killing civilians and causing worldwide chaos as long as you keep giving us money" - US and EU and Russia

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Centurius said:

That's arguable.

It is

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

How did I end up at kangaroos with spiders for asses from a coup d'etat in Turkey? God damn it internet. What have you done?

1 minute ago, Nineshadow said:

How did I end up at kangaroos with spiders for asses from a coup d'etat in Turkey? God damn it internet. What have you done?

Blame bethesda

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

"3rd bomb hits the Turkish Grand National Assembly building," AKP MP live from the building. ~CNN Turk.

FOX Turkey reports that members of the parliament have descended down to the bunker in the TGNA, and that there are people injured.

Also, a military chopper has been downed around Istanbul apparently.

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

Sure.

Well it might make some glass out of the sand in the desert portions of the Middle East. So why not? /s 

Yeah I'd say so.

Well yeah storing them in an unstable country wasn't a great idea. Maybe storing them closer to our European allies like in France or Germany. Or storing them in the US.

Or not at all

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 hour ago, Energycore said:

I think I need to know more on the history of the Ottoman empire to know what you mean

It's a subset of the military, but which political/religious ideologies do they respond to?

My guess is controlled by neo lib uber rich group.

Seriously people read up on military coups.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Ahahaha!

https://i.imgur.com/I7JQvmn.png

1 hour ago, Energycore said:

I think I need to know more on the history of the Ottoman empire to know what you mean

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

So potentially a third world war that bares resemblance to the first world war but this time the central powers being middle eastern countries vs Europe+US?

The Ottoman Empire... This will be very long.

Lets start it short with I.S.I.S - Which stands for (Islamic State In Iraq and Syria.) Nobody will mention that this terrorist group is heavily funded. But they are, they very very heavily funded by big national powers. They are sweeping the country left and right to behead Christians and those who do not accept the Islamic faith. There's an agenda here, and during political involvement and during end times, there will be heavy players who does not want to get their hands dirty, but will fund a group to do it for them. This is why there's little done with mass killing Christians from these Islamic groups, and if you do not know this, but the mass... Christians refugees are being denied access to the United States under the Obama administration (but you don't hear that on the news.)

What is the goal of the I.S.I.S? To control muslims all over the world and set up a religious leader known as the Caliphate. In Islam, the political president/religious president to control should be the same person, the Caliphate. The definition of Caliphate is a divine person to take authority and rule as a god. Why is this such a big problem as of right now in Turkey, Instabul... Out of all continents where muslims live, Instabul was the exact same place the Ottoman empire came into power. It also is the exact same place described in Revelation by Jesus, "Where satan sits on his throne." This is where it gets interesting, Turkey, Instabul is symmetrically identical to Israel. Matter of fact, if you measure the distance between the two, the number comes up to 666. Which, might not have any meaning to it, just that it's 666, but it's still rising eyebrows.

Turkey was actually described in the Bible as Pergamon, which literally God says, "The seat of satan." Also, it comes to context with the religious interweb they have set up, trying to establish a Caliphate, a divine person to gain all authority and rule as a god. What does this have to do with the Ottoman empire? The Ottoman empire is the last empire spoken off by Daniel. There will be 8 kingdoms, 5 has already fallen, and two more was to come. Here's a list I will of the 8 kingdoms:

1. Egypt

2. Assyria

3. Babylon

4. Medo/Persia

5. Greecia

6. Roman

7. Ottoman

8. Ottoman

To explain, the 6 kingdom shown above was prophesied by Daniel concerning the four kingdoms. 5 of those kingdom has fallen before Daniel prophesied, and the 6 was the one he was living under, but will fall. The last two he speaks of were the ones to come. The Ottoman empire first came, and it was seriously wounded. But Daniel spoke that his wound will heal and he will rise again. This is the last empire that we know of that was seriously wounded during WWI, and as you can see, they've been struggling to keep afloat and established their base as Turkey. This specific area is very important to observe because they play a big role to will happen for us all. I don't know if the current event now will be the actual rise of the Ottoman empire, but there will be one if not now.

Also, another key note to know is that the Great Whore of Babylon is described to be Sudia Arabia, or Macca. Most people do not realize this, but the actual symbol of Islam is three characters, which are,

islam_and_666-376x293.png

Those three symbols are the marking of the actual characteristics of six by six by six, 666. The "blaspheme" shouting to God is actually the name of this fake "allah." And in the last days, those who don't have this symbol, will not be able to buy, sell, or eat. This gives a distinct imaginary that the Ottoman empire will come to power, and the Islamic religion will spread from nations to nations. As you can see, even the United States has begun accepting muslims refugees from all over the world. 

I got all of this information by a preacher of the name Jim Stanley, who did his sermons in 2014 about Turkey being the key point to observe because that's exactly where the last empire will rise. To also note, this is the exact same place Egypt, Assyria, Romans, and all the other last empire came to power. Which is very interesting, that most of these empires came to power at the exact same pinnacle of Turkey.

6 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

Ahahaha!

https://i.imgur.com/I7JQvmn.png

Funny, but also a parody account

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

4 minutes ago, Centurius said:

Funny, but also a parody account

Yeah...

Also, supposedly this is Erdogan's plane : https://www.flightradar24.com/THY8456/a5a3952