Zalman R1 replacement side panel.

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
8 minutes ago, jheron100 said:

I was wondering if the zalman r1 would be able to use teh side panels from other pc manufacturers as the inside of the case is oem ( i have seen it in other cases with the exact same internal layout) would i be able to buy a side panel for say the bitfenix neos or nova side panels from https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cases-and-modding/case-accessories/side-panels-and-windows?sPage=1&sSort=3 and have it fit I cant afford a new case as i am a student but i need to have an organised desk as my literal ocd currently stops me from being able to work there with the side panel not fitting properly.

It most likely won't work as most use different mounting points between computer manufacture's not to mention the size of the panels are most likely not the same.

I was wondering if the zalman r1 would be able to use teh side panels from other pc manufacturers as the inside of the case is oem ( i have seen it in other cases with the exact same internal layout) would i be able to buy a side panel for say the bitfenix neos or nova side panels from https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cases-and-modding/case-accessories/side-panels-and-windows?sPage=1&sSort=3 and have it fit I cant afford a new case as i am a student but i need to have an organised desk as my literal ocd currently stops me from being able to work there with the side panel not fitting properly.

8 minutes ago, jheron100 said:

It most likely won't work as most use different mounting points between computer manufacture's not to mention the size of the panels are most likely not the same.

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

thanks it was just wishful thinking then im gonna save up some money and get some new cheap case then