A Billboard that Identifies People Who Litter

jos
13 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Yeah I hate that show. It's entirely made to make real preppers look crazy by focusing on morons who prepare for only one kind of emergency.

A real prepper is prepared for as many emergencies as possible. Not just doomsday, but natural and manmade disasters as well, short term and long.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing watching it. There are a couple of ex-military people who knew what they were doing, but a lot of the others were stupid. Like those people prepping for a super specific disease to break out. 

When Im older I'm probably just gonna prep as a hobby. Though I'd rather go into politics and fix the world first. 

Edit: and everyone else, consider the thread officially derailed. Sorry. :P

- snip-

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing watching it. There are a couple of ex-military people who knew what they were doing, but a lot of the others were stupid. Like those people prepping for a super specific disease to break out. 

When Im older I'm probably just gonna prep as a hobby. Though I'd rather go into politics and fix the world first. 

It's mainly a hobby for me. It's mostly reading, because the best tool you have is the one you carry around with you.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

It's mainly a hobby for me. It's mostly reading, because the best tool you have is the one you carry around with you.

Glock? :P

- snip-

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Glock? :P

Your mind. What knowledge you carry with you, is the greatest tool you can have. How to purify water with garbage, how to start a fire, build a shelter, move without being seen, what kind of plants/animals/bugs you can eat without dying a horrible death (pro-tip: There are no poisonous birds. Just make sure to cook them all the way through if they're a scavenger. Also, never, EVER eat spiders)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs