High ping issues???

Okay, I can stream videos and movies on 480p or even 720p sometimes (Aussie Internet), but I have like 600+ ping on games and it spikes :L

Can someone tell me how this works, I mean my upload speed when I open task manager is the same as the receiving speed when I play but the only thing that delays is my actual character instead of the other characters in the game. In League of Legends and Dota 2, all the other heroes or champions move fine and perfectly but everything I do is delayed and in CS:GO, I am teleporting around the map. I can't use ethernet so any advice aswell? Don't say reset the modem and all that because I've already done that.

5 minutes ago, Heavy Duty in the Booty said:

Okay, I can stream videos and movies on 480p or even 720p sometimes (Aussie Internet), but I have like 600+ ping on games and it spikes :L

Can someone tell me how this works, I mean my upload speed when I open task manager is the same as the receiving speed when I play but the only thing that delays is my actual character instead of the other characters in the game. In League of Legends and Dota 2, all the other heroes or champions move fine and perfectly but everything I do is delayed and in CS:GO, I am teleporting around the map. I can't use ethernet so any advice aswell? Don't say reset the modem and all that because I've already done that.

you could also try contacting your ISP

What kind of internet service do you have? DSL, Cable, some sort of WISP?