Post your Cinebench R20+15+R11.5+2003 Scores **Don't Read The OP PLZ**

Message added by SansVarnic

Please <SNIP> large quotes.

Save an Electron . . . <snip> always.

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Is there any point for me running Cinebench if mine doesn't overclock?

Yes! DO IT, JUST DO IT!

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Is there any point for me running Cinebench if mine doesn't overclock?

Sure there is.  Let's see what that badboy has!

5 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I wear big coats when I go to Micro Center.  I can fit more in my pockets!  Are you supposed to pay for them?  xD

Well that would make more sense lol

But you acctually bought all of them. How can you even return them once you delid them :o

Wouldn't they stop taking back those CPUs and giving your your money back when you are returning so many of them and voiding warranty?

I need to figure out what job are you working at to be that damn rich xD 

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

I suppose it means something

i5-4460.png

3 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

But you acctually bought all of them.

I mean, that's a lot of cache? (See what I did there)

3 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

How can you even return them once you delid them :o

Wouldn't they stop taking back those CPUs and giving your your money back when you are returning so many of them and voiding warranty?

You can sell them. You don't have to return them! :D

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

i5-4460.png

What gadgets are you using on right sight of your screen? It looks cool.

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

But you loose like 50$ at least per CPU. That's 2500$ loss. And I'm here strugling on what to spend my 1500€ lol

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

i5-4460.png

If you close some programs. You will get a better score... I think that the 4460 usually gets a score of 500cb...

Just now, Simon771 said:

What gadgets are you using on right sight of your screen? It looks cool.

My custom made Rainmeter skins, it's on my sig. Very proud of it

Just now, Simon771 said:

But you loose like 50$ at least per CPU. That's 2500$ loss. And I'm here strugling on what to spend my 1500€ lol

WRONG. You are selling binned AND delidded CPUs. You can GAIN $50!

5 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

Well that would make more sense lol

But you acctually bought all of them. How can you even return them once you delid them :o

I need to figure out what job are you working at to be that damn rich xD 

You're crazy if you think I delid that many of them.  O.o

As far as what happens with them, some get delidded and sold, some get sold as is, and some...  well who knows?

I don't get it?

J/K.  Good one.

Exactly

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

WRONG. You are selling binned AND delidded CPUs. You can GAIN $50!

Can be a good deal more than that depending on the chip, but you got it.

3 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

If you close some programs. You will get a better score... I think that the 4460 usually gets a score of 500cb...

you're right

cinebench1.jpg

1 minute ago, done12many2 said:

You're crazy if you think I delid that many of them.  O.o

As far as what happens with them, some get delidded and sold, some get sold as is, and some...  well who knows?

Well when it comes to you, I never know what you are doing to all those CPUs lol

You should start saving your money for X299 CPUs. You already have i7 7700k at 5,3GHz, what else do you need for gaming xD 

WD My Cloud 4TB

you're right

Do you mean?

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

cinebench1.jpg

I get 1015 points at stock :P

2 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

Well when it comes to you, I never know what you are doing to all those CPUs lol

He is an overclocker. Isn't it obvious?

7 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

You should start saving your money for X299 CPUs. You already have i7 7700k at 5,3GHz, what else do you need for gaming xD 

I'm all on board the x299 hype train.  I'm going to start hyping that shit up like they did Ryzen.  I'll probably start launching complete bullshit claims next week.

I'll say things like "it's going to crush Ryzen!!",  "it will have much higher single and multi-threaded performance!!", "it will actually overclock!!", "it will cost a fortune!!".  

Wait a minute.  That's not bullshit at all.  

I'll work on it, but my bullshit claims will be BOLD ones I assure you!  xD

Irony: rainmeter is the program that displays cpu usage for me. It also is the program taking up most cpu usage on idle too

Anybody wanna see a laptop i3 5005u run cinebench lol,hope it runs. 

But not now I am afk

But not now I am afk

Whatever you do, don't shut down the power grid with that badboy.

I'm all on board the x299 hype train.  I'm going to start hyping that shit up like they did Ryzen.  I'll probably start launching complete bullshit claims next week.

I am going to start right now!

Did you know that X299 is going to skip Skylake and Kabylake? It is going to use Coffeelake and it will have 200% higher IPC than Skylake! :D

3 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

I am going to start right now!

Did you know that X299 is going to skip Skylake and Kabylake? It is going to use Coffeelake and it will have 200% higher IPC than Skylake! :D

Holy shit.  I did hear that.  

Did you hear that it will no longer need SATA cables for SSDs?  16 of the 148 PCIe lanes on the CPU are dedicated to wireless throughput to all current SATA drives from SATA I and higher.  They don't even have to be installed in the case.  Just within 72 inches of the CPU.

3 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Holy shit.  I did hear that.  

Did you hear that it will no longer need SATA cables for SSDs?  16 of the 148 PCIe lanes on the CPU are dedicated to wireless throughput to all current SATA drive from SATA I and higher.  The don't even have to be installed in the case.  Just withing 72 inches of the CPU.

Actually. They are going to have an RGB heatspreader! This will make them 20% faster. BTW, did you know that X299's single core performance will be better than a 6950X's multi core performance. Holy shit! I am so hyped!

Edited by PCGuy_5960

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

Actually. They are going to have an RGB heatspreader! This will make it 20% faster. BTW, did you know that X299's single core performance will be better than a 6950X's multi core performance. Holy shit! I am so hyped!

I just got done reading an article on that!!  Fantastic read.  I wish I would have saved it so that I could link it, but you'll just have to trust me.

Seriously, though, the x299 chipset will have 24 PCIe lanes of it's own (like z270) and rumor is that the 10 core will have up to 44 CPU PCIe lanes.  68 PCIe lanes.  That's pretty insane.

Seriously, though, the x299 chipset will have 24 PCIe lanes of it's own (like z270) and rumor is that the 10 core will have up to 44 CPU PCIe lanes.  68 PCIe lanes.  That's pretty insane.

Yep. And a middle finger to AMD's measly 24 lanes :D

26 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

But not now I am afk

I just want you to know that if that test is still running, it ain't going to be good. xD