Any good desks for a gaming desktop?

ThatSweetGamer

I want a new desk for my new build I am going to do. and I want to know if there are any good desks?

go with the ikea galant desk its nice and roomy. I personally built my own desk so I don't have experience with it but it was one of my options 

i7 2600k , XFX R9 270x  , Corsair cx 500 ,  asrock z77 extreme 3 , 8 gb ripjaws x 1600 , 1 tb WD blue, Cooler master Haf 912 

Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Naga molten edition 

Depends how much room you need and how much room you have, your best bet is to build your own. 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Got to IKEA and choose the desk u want ;)

Go do you hardware store buy some wood and build one yourself. Everytime you buy something, There is always one thing in there you don't like. If you build it yourself, you won't have this problem. Not to mention ikea desks aren't great quality as they are LITTERALY cardboard. I sawed through a 'wooden' panel and the edge was made from MDF then the middle was made of square cardboard

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

Go do you hardware store buy some wood and build one yourself. Everytime you buy something, There is always one thing in there you don't like. If you build it yourself, you won't have this problem. Not to mention ikea desks aren't great quality as they are LITTERALY cardboard. I sawed through a 'wooden' panel and the edge was made from MDF then the middle was made of square cardboard

This is exactly what I did, after i went to ikea and saw what their tables were made out of I went straight home. If I recall it there isn't a table that could carry my CPU plus the amount of monitors I put on the table. 

Solid wood is the way to go (tho it costs a BOMB to get one). It's a big investment but tables don't just break out of nowhere so maybe spend a little bit more on it and not have to worry about it for donkey years

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

I use a coffee table (http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00104291/), only thing I could find which was low enough, its decent, only got 2 monitors on it though and my mouse+keyboard and a http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GS-002-OP to keep it nice and neat(I sit in a http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HIGH-BACK-Bean-Bags-Bag-GAMING-POD-CHAIR-beanbag-RIO-/120458071076?pt=UK_Home_Garden_LivingRoom_BeanBags_SR&var=&hash=item1c0bdc4c24 padded with a mix of reflex foam + the normal beads, never goes flat.  With a http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6096276.htm right next to in an backwards L shape with my TV on.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Build one bro, it's not that hard all you need it a piece of wood and four legs. In fact try using old metal pipes as legs and you can customize the desk to your liking.