Corsair Hydro H100i V2 / Noctua NH-D15 or CoolerMaster Nepton 240M ??

Guys, for the silenced performance i think you will say , the winner will be the noctua.

But is that true?

I never heard the rest of the coolers, i have the noctua, but i wonder, about the performance of others.

When i go to sleep , and i want that my pc will run , on basic .. i just put in on silenced mode, and it goes under 800 rpm, with no noise almost , at least i cant hear it that much .

I wonder , what about others? How good will they cool at the same rpm, also , what will be temp?  

Mine , 45-47 . depends what running in back groud.

What would you suggest to get, or stick with noctua? I just want new cooler, for esthetics . (more cleaner view inside pc, as well, as the color match red and black , what is impossible with noctua))

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

my h100i is pretty quite even with he stock fans. Water cooling is nice as it gets heat and moves to the rad which goes right out the case, air coolers dump heat into the case. sounds worse but it really makes very little different.

I beleive the h100 will perform better than the NH-15 but you then have to deal with pipes and where to mount to rad. I wish i went for a big heat sink rather the h100. Don't get me wrong the h100 is awesome at cooling my 8350 but i always worry the pump will fail i won't notice and it'll die :(

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

The Noctua will be quieter, no pump noise, and quieter fans thought you could fit the AIO with Noctua or Be Quiet fans.

3 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

my h100i is pretty quite even with he stock fans. Water cooling is nice as it gets heat and moves to the rad which goes right out the case, air coolers dump heat into the case. sounds worse but it really makes very little different.

I beleive the h100 will perform better than the NH-15 but you then have to deal with pipes and where to mount to rad. I wish i went for a big heat sink rather the h100. Don't get me wrong the h100 is awesome at cooling my 8350 but i always worry the pump will fail i won't notice and it'll die :(

Why would the pump die? Also , i have 760t corsair, so i dont think i will have problems, where to mount them , but also , i heard , that the coolermaster, much better, and silent, cause the fans they make

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

5 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

Also, when you say quiet, thats the problem, did you heard the noctua nh15? That is what i wanna know. Also, how reliable the liquid coolers are?

In my experience, having sold more than 1000 watercooling AIOs, I will never recommend watercooling for silence or reliability. For that, always go premium air cooling.

Not saying that you cant find watercooling AIOs that will give lower temps than air, but a good AIO will cost more than premium air and the reward doesnt justify the extra cost.

2 minutes ago, BigBenja said:

In my experience, having sold more than 1000 watercooling AIOs, I will never recommend watercooling for silence or reliability. For that, always go premium air cooling.

Not saying that you cant find watercooling AIOs that will give lower temps than air, but a good AIO will cost more than premium air and the reward doesnt justify the extra cost.

I wish i could order the Be quiet dark pro 3 . What would you say about the corsair h100?  What are the possibilty, it will leak ?  Also , what about the support? Do i need to change the water ? I mean, if too think about it, it might be better for me to get liquid cooler,.instal on top of my case, then there supposed to be more cooler air in the case, as , varticalbox said

if silence is you primary concern, noctua is your best friend here/ water coling has much more factors that can produce noise such as pump noise, airbubles, water flow etc.

Cpu: i5 4690k @ 4.3ghz

Gpu: Asus GTX 970 Strix 

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB

Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5

Psu: EVGA Supernova 750W G2

Case: NZXT Noctis 450

29 minutes ago, keavlar said:

so the the noctua will be way more quiet. the fans are probably more quiet than the cooler master's pump alone. if you sleep with your pc turned on i wouldnt upgrade. you will need to get other fans on the H100i and if you put the pump in silent mode i dont think its going to perform that much better than the noctua. 

its really not worth it. 

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

3 minutes ago, keavlar said:

I wish i could order the Be quiet dark pro 3 . What would you say about the corsair h100?  What are the possibilty, it will leak ?  Also , what about the support? Do i need to change the water ? I mean, if too think about it, it might be better for me to get liquid cooler,.instal on top of my case, then there supposed to be more cooler air in the case, as , varticalbox said

Almost no risk of leakage, I would not worry about that. With most AIO you will not need to change or refill water, as it is fully closed loop. Only maintenance is dust removal.

What can happen with AIO water is the pump could stop working and/or it could be noisy.

17 minutes ago, alanz25 said:

if silence is you primary concern, noctua is your best friend here/ water coling has much more factors that can produce noise such as pump noise, airbubles, water flow etc.

I need it to be silent when i go to sleep XD, and the torrent or movie running in back ground , Thx for reply as well

11 minutes ago, BigBenja said:

Almost no risk of leakage, I would not worry about that. With most AIO you will not need to change or refill water, as it is fully closed loop. Only maintenance is dust removal.

What can happen with AIO water is the pump could stop working and/or it could be noisy.

12 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

so the the noctua will be way more quiet. the fans are probably more quiet than the cooler master's pump alone. if you sleep with your pc turned on i wouldnt upgrade. you will need to get other fans on the H100i and if you put the pump in silent mode i dont think its going to perform that much better than the noctua. 

its really not worth it. 

Thx you , i guess i will stay with air cooling.