LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Probably the best way to get a 60" tv on the cheap.

The projector seems amazing. I'd love stealing the show at someone's party by popping up with this thing in my bag and turning a lame birthday party into a massive gamenight :)

Looks nice and will be nicer wining it!!!

This projector is awesome! I have a bunch of places where I can use it, and it'd be awesome to play games on it.

The short throw projector looks like a nice well built package that seems like it has all the bases covered for every need that may arise.

LG usually hit the sweet spot with most of their products, but this time it looks like they have out done themselves! Would love to see how it performs IRL.

This is the future of projectors. I hope it catches on and we will see a 4K one soon.

Epic projector but it could be smaller if there was an hinge in the mirror assembly, other than that its a compact and awesome piece of tech.

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Totally up for winning something this badass!! And the fact it doesn't need to (but can be) attached to a wall or ceiling makes it an extremely compelling option for someone doing presentations or gaming comps on the go with very little space to do them!!  Also... Spec sheet says a 100W LED... That things' not gonna blow any time soon unlike the Xenon lamp of a DLP!! Also a "Bit less explosive" if the lamp ever wears out!!

Some Randomer from the internet!

It's small and compact. You dont need to run cables to the back of the room or mount it to the ceiling . this would fit in my living room perfectly :P

I saw this quite a while back when it was announced and was instantly intrigued. Really the idea of not having the mount a projector in a specific position on a ceiling (for optimal viewing) is incredible for the perfect easy home theater. 

Super awesome projector can't believe it can project that close, would be amazing thing to have.

These things are amazing, a huge step up from those giant home projectors they had in the late 80's - 90's.

Great product as it seems. When Linus likes it its probably good.

It looks like it would be great for an apartment. Cool idea too considering it looks like a lot of the engineering went just into reflection of light. 

These kind of projectors always amaze me because of the incredible distortion you need to overcome to make the image viewable at such a short distance.  Awesome product, LG. =)

This projector looks amazing! I don't know much about projectors but I have been considering getting one. My TV is starting to get weird lines in the images. Getting into projectors could be really cool.

Thank you guys and LG for the give away. Now I have my fingers crossed!

As a fine art painter and I use projectors in my work to translate images from my digital drawings to the canvas. I think a compact short trow projector like the P1000U would be an excellent tool to work on small spaces like a apartment room or a corridor, and a great asset in order to make big outdoor projects too. You guys can check some of my works on my site.

Looks like an awesome little projector that would be great for movie nights!  would love to win one and cant wait to hear who won!

Thanks for the giveaway. Looks like a really cool projecter. 60 inches from 4 inches away is insane!

I love it! Wish it was a bit cheaper though, would love to have one in my room so while I am in bed I can play. :)

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive