LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It kinda looks like these Smartboards you used in Shool :D

I always wanted to have one of them and i'd love to go from 24" to possible 200" :3

Would be great to own one of these,

This would be awesome for movies and games in a college dorm!

I like the fact that it's an LED projector so you wont ever have to worry about replacing the lamp and it wont get dimmer over time.

This looks like the perfect thing to throw in with my laptop and small form Bose speakers and bring to friends to watch movies, play fun platformers and such! Being able to use what ever room you have avaible almost, just bringing a white sheet should work if no white wall is around.

Most interesting projector I have seen, others have looked way to locked to one place!

looks like a really advanced projector and I'd love to play some games on it sometime in the future :)

For once I would like to have something nice. The projector looks awesome and would like to hook up my pc to it.

this LG projector is awesome i would put world of Warcraft on the wall and do some pvp and watch some movies better then a 24" monitor

Wow looks sick!!

amazing design compare to to conventional projectors 

definetly thumbs up to LG

This projector looks sick! Would love to have one to make the sickest man cave. Great stuff as always coming from LG.

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Ooh I want 1!

Awesome looking projector! Perfect to give classes and taking it to friends' houses for some awesome gaming sessions!

With this I don't need TV. With this I can model stuff in 3D on my wall. With this I can play with friends on whole wall in my living room.  Only one way how to do it: get one of these and new apartment :D

For something so awesome it should have a better name than the LG PF1000U projector. I never thought a projector can come in a shape like that.

Resizable gameplay is wicked, and very portable for many gaming situations!

The projector actualy looks cool, futuristic which can't be said about alot of projectors. It would be super cool to bring one of these on a LAN event :D

That looks so cool really want to add one to my setup

Hey , I used up a few months ago PW800G LG DLP unfortunately got acquainted with the floor :)) . I was looking to replace it with PF1500U or PF1000U . Frankly I prefer much more the short throw Capabilities . Have fun . ; )

Best projector i've seen in awhile. Small enough to be portable but still effective. Looks nice!

Really great if I don't have a monitor or desk

Really amazing gadget. i have always loved projectors, owned a used one died pretty soon after buying it. also helped my high school with acquiring a projector for a drive-in-movie project. as well as junior and senior year my friend and I had a roaming halo tournament the last two weeks of school, using two older projectors.

Awesome pice of hardware, shame i forgot about it on my birthday :)

Looking like a really great product, cant wait to play some old nintendo games on it.

That projector looks amazing. Nice to see it doesn't need a lot of space. My friend has a projector but due to his apartment size his screen size is still on the small size

This is incredible that they were able to get the image that large with such a short distance. Especially taking into account that there appears to be no distortion at all.