LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I could imagine using this in a living room for a TV. Maybe you could put a thin picture frame up and make the projectors projection shine inside the picture frame so you could just replace your TV. Also, you could use this for some great outdoor movie nights as well. I just love this projetor because it can be used for a lot of different things. 

Would Love to set up the best LAN party in town with that.

I´ve been loking at this projector for ages now, but never had enought money to buy it! it is just plain awesome!!!

For me it seems pretty awesome that if you bring a gaming laptop and the projector you could play anywhere in the world with a big screen.

It's insanely small and compact. Also for some reason, in the video it looks even smaller than it is.

As soon as I found that video I thought "I must play Donkey Kong 64 with that"

clever of them to use a mirror in front for achieveing short distance

Would be awesome to use as a monitor for a semi portable desktop rig.

Amazing idea love to have one to play my games and watch twitch and sports games on it during family gathering love lg on what they do like to get a couple more of thier products to show off

I have never seen this projector before but i do know 1 thing, i want one! as I am currently completely renovating my house this would be a great upgrade to my current 42 inch flat screen!

also this would do great on my lan parties we have!

I think it's amazing that such a small device can achieve such great results

The projector is small, looks good and i think it would be a very useful projector for everyone because of the ultra short throw feature.

Perfect for that home cinema experience in a small apartment ^_^

I think this projector would be great so I don't have to carry my monitor every time I bring my PC somewhere.

It's actually pretty neat. The size and how big it can project is appealing 

Yay no more blocking the projector when getting up from the couch.

Had an idea with some friends a while back, to create a LAN party, but we never had enough screens, that where large enough/easy to transport.  This would have been perfect for that.

Being a full time student, this projector would be incredibly fun to mess with during LAN parties with friends. The are so many ways to use this, live wallpapers on my wall even, perhaps it could work on the ceiling, don't know until you try :D

its just a very cool product, i hope that i can have it

Great product for people who are limited with space as you only need enough room for the projector and an empty wall, I would love to see something like this built into a LAN case and used as a display. loots like it would fit nicely on top of most cases.

Awesome little projector, would be great for me to use in a home theatre or for me to use in work as an event technician, the portability and tiny footprint would make it ideal for corporate events and conferences and would save me a hell of a lot of money as I usually have to fork out a huge chunk of my given budget on a 10k lumen projector because the only place there's room for it is right at the back of the room so i need the extra power, but this i can leave at the front and save a lot of money which i can then spend on making the event even better for my clients and the optical audio s/pdif out will make playback through the PA even easier as I won't need to place a decoder between the HDMI source and the mixing desk. plus the LED bulb wont give me the same rediculous amounts of heat that usually comes from the 10k projectors (who needs a space heater when you've got a 10k projector) Awesome product, kudos LG, praying that i get one!