LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I like the idea it makes gaming on big screens in small rooms possible but i think they could have protected the lenses and made it more portable by adding a hinch (dont know if i spelled that right) to the front part.

This would be amazing for my apartment since I have little space but huge bare walls 

This is the first projector I've seen that would fit for my space because it´s can be so close to the wall, i want one 

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Seems like a pretty nifty projector. I like that it doesn't have to be very far from the screen to make a good image. And that it's compact. The last projector I had was huge, like a 20" x 20" x 20" cube. This has a very sleek design. 

Seems like a pretty nifty projector. I like that it doesn't have to be very far from the screen to make a good image. And that it's compact. The last projector I had was huge, like a 20" x 20" x 20" cube. This has a very sleek design. 

This looks mad.. Always wanted a projector but they seem so impractical, this make a lot more sense though.

This looks like an incredibly useful product for people (like me) who's living-room is directly under the roof so that it's nearly impossible to mount a normal projector on the inclined wall/ceiling.
I'd love to win one!

My first thought when I saw the mirror was: Why hasn't this been done already?!

Awesome vid btw, you guys always have the coolest ideas.

This may have been posted before but it looks like it might get dusty on the optics. Either way, this would be great for a basement TV room where it is nice and dark but not much space to work with. Cool little gadget. I hope I win one!

I love the PF1000U projector, so many great features! Up to 30,000 hrs of lamp life and the Full HD (1920 x 1080) is awesome! I would love to have one!

I think the projector is brilliant, I'd love one. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway

This looks sweet! It'd definitely be an awesome substitute for a second monitor! I'd love to be able to project my games on my wall as I play, or even just project the in-game map, so that I could have a better view of it while I game.

A projector I'm now desperate to own! Super cool

This would be perfect for my weekly smash party. Right now i only have a 20" tv for four players.... needless to say its time for an upgrade!

This would be perfect for my setup....

I'm litteraly drooling over the prospect

i wish i could put that on the side of an all white building and see how big i can get it.

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

i really like the idea of having a portable projector to watch movies and play games with my friends in the evening whilest chilling

That projector is awesome, does anyone know how it gets the projection so close without warping, like what is done differently from other projectors?

Nice innovation, wish to test it once

This LG projector is a neat idea for the on-the-go gamer who does not want to skip on a huge screen.

This thing seems like it can be really useful in more than just gaming. I have had a few times when I really wished that I had a small projector so I can show a crowd of people what I need to show them on my laptop. 

With this being so small and portable, it is a really nice little device.

I can see that being very practical for my small apartment!