LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Love it want to have one like this

How good would it be lying in bed, favourite film playing on the ceiling. Oh the decadence.

I like it uses less power and is more convenient to place. Beamer are the future

This looks really cool and would be a great thing to own if you enjoy gaming

Would love one, bit pricy, but I'm liking the whole ultra short throw projector thing.

I'm really glad projector tech is going this direction. I thought maybe projectors had fallen out of vogue so we wouldn't see anything cool for a while. With some thing this portable my only questions would be with regard to the chassis strength and the stability of internal components.

The fact that, with the ultra short throw optics, it doesn't have to be so far away fro the wall to make a huge image is awesome. And that it can fit in a backpack is even better.

Cool concept, looks like it would be useful for projecting in a college dorm with limited space.

Well I think the projector is ok. But I'm curios how much details can you see in normal use, can you use it for gaming? I wan't to make a YouTube video about that.

Assetto Corsa will look fantastic in that projector! 

Love LG products, would be nice receive something extraordinary like this. Would fit well on my living room. 

Thanks guys for promoting this. Looks cool. 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

I'm building a gaming pc and it would be great to use this LG proyector in my room.

My mind races with thoughts of what an EPIC upgrade this would over my 19" 720 AOC. Might just get to see what my card can actually do

I like short throw projectors, they look cool =)

Seems like LG has done again a great job. I was recently looking for a projector, but didn't know until now, that LG has made so short projector that also has great quality. Salute

Cool idea, that'd spice up movie night!

I have a decently big empty wall on the one side of my room. I would just have to set it down and without moving my PC or anything I could get a stellar image.

This looks awesome, and will be used in some tight spaces!

Gaming aside, by being such a light and close-wall projector, the PF1000U would be great for presentations at school or work without taking up too much real estate. I've always hated having to position the projector awkwardly in the way of(or in between) the audience when a ceiling mounted projector isn't available. Also, by not needing to be mounted for convenience, this projector retains the capability of being easily re-positioned, allowing for variable layouts. Great product, LG.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The video was commercial quality and I think its a awesome project(er). The things I can do with 200" ?#LuckyGoldstar