LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

This is a really nice projecter that i would use alot but yo know this is like my 100th giveaway i entered it's just going to turn up as always nothing :( it was at least worth a try

I've been excited for this projector since they first showed it off! Looks like it would be great for just about everything you could want from gaming to movie nights. This thing would be great to have.

Wow this thing is so cool would love to have one 

Looks like a stylish and cool alternative to a large TV.

This would be sick for gaming on it with my ps4 and watching linus tech tips on YouTube with this

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This looks pretty sweet, and the image quality at the recommended distances looks solid. This would be great for a family room or a thrown together tournament with the mates.

That projector would finally be the way to play games on the couch with my wife, powered by my powerful PC! :D

It would be perfect for me since I have a small room and most projectors need to be further away from the wall than this.

This solves many of the issues faced by many of us considering a projector set up!!! Nice product.

Sweet Projector! I can see the applications for it already. Would be able to build a sweet setup for it. Thanks

This is just what my game room needs.It looks awesome! Definitely would be better than my 40' tv. 

This would look amazing on the big white wall in my living room. If I got this, I think I could just throw my PC desk and chair away and do everything from the couch :D

This is a darn KOOL projector, Linus.  

I 'project' that this super machine is MiNe !!! I have selected the room and I'm about to clear my wall !!! LOL

Great give-away, Linus !!! My favourite, so far !!!

Greetings from JAMAICA. W.I.

Mich.

This looks like it would be awesome to use when I dj proms never had anything like this due to the distance you would have to put the projector that I could borrow

Currently on a road trip around the world and feel like this would be an awesome addition to my current mobile / nomad setup !

My thoughts on the PF1000U projector are that it would be great to have one.

What I find really exciting about this type of projector is the ability to set up a home cinema without the costly process of getting an electrician to install it for you in the roof. I don't about the rest of the world but electrician a really expensive in Australia were installation can cost as much as the projector.

This would be perfect for my loft wall. I can't believe it can get such a large image from so close to the wall it is projecting on.

I want to see mario breaking my walls, guns making holes on that and blood over all.... immersive like this projector? I'd never seen before.

The screen on my laptop doesnt work too well and glitches out alot.I mostly use it for watching movies and tv shows so this projector would be an awesome replacement to go in my room.

The projector is really cool, it as great features and it's very portable so you can go anywhere with it. Overall i think it's a great product and i want it.

Would fit perfectly into my super small studio, with a big white wall!

The display is great wrt the form factor of the projector, also it being a short throw projector serves a lot to the purpose of portability and compactness