LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Cool Cool I don't know what it would be in real life, but i'm too poor to buy one so i hope i win :o

I've always wanted a projector and this one looks so amazing and just out right impressive (loved the video by the way linus and crew), This thing would make hanging out with my friends like 1069x more awesome!! <3

Bluetooth sound output, HDMI connectivity, short throw!!!!

dayuuuum

One awsome projector,

Goodluck all.

The LG PF1000U looks sick and is probably the most compact projector I've ever seen. it has great, vivid colours from what i can see in videos and displays in 1080p. I think this thing would look pretty ballin' in my rec room as i don't have a projector at the moment. this would be awesome for a home theater or for gaming as from  what i hear the input lag and response time is very good for a projector.

Please linus tech tips I do not need it if you give me that I was very happy to accept it. Thanks

Its a really cool idea and something I can actually use. Expecially the fact that it can project a wide image from only 4" away from the screen, which is beneficial since the house i live in is so cramped 

I already watched Techmoan-s review of one of LG Short throw projectors and i was blown away, considering this one is newer i can only imagine its much better...!!!

@coadaman

It is interesting that LG is into projectors and amazing quality at the same time. But does it overheat? Good Luck&Have Fun.

It would be amazing to project some of my games on the wall and play with friends. The projector also looks awesome.

Looks like something awesome for movie nights with family and friends

What a cool device! I can see tons of potential for a TV like this in a modern home cinema. Is there a portable screen that could be paired up with this (for those of us that aren't able to just go paint a warehouse haha) that would make this actually portable and viable to use anywhere you go?

I think, that it is the best mobile-project with nice picture quality out there. It's smaller than 25 inch monitor and easier to transport. I would love to try it out!

This is the coolest projector which i ever seen :) The design and the excellent quality is also very good. It would be great as a home theater :D 

Looks awesome, would love to turn my room into a imerse gaming experience!!!

Short throw projectors are the way to go, this product looks amazing.  Solid price as well!

This would change my life........like you wouldn't believe...........pleasEEEEE!!!!

Over 2,5 meters from less than 40cm distance? Sounds awesome!

Edit: But does it have Freesync?

Seems like a great device. Good image quality from what we can see on the video.

looks great and if I get this, i finally can move my laptop aside and buy new keyboard and mouse for this new "monitor"

would love something like this for our LAN parties

i like the price point in comparison to the sony bad ass projector from ces 2015. i know the perfect place to put that bad boy if i win. 

Would be awesome to have this beast of a projector in the man cave! Who needs a 24" monitor when you can have a 200" projector am I right?

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is simply the best solution for easy anywhere movie experience with friends and family then gaming afterwards.