LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think its just awesome. You get an extremly good image from such a close range in an extremly small form factor. I think the biggest problem with this thing for most people would be to find a place where they can really use it to the maximum possibilities xD

The PF1000U projector looks amazing!! Would love to play video games with friends with it!!

This projectors is awesome, can't wait to play my favorites SteamOS titles on my house's wall

Looks gorgeous! I don't think that these will be available in my country, but i already imagine watching "notice me senpai" cartoons in my attic with this thing :D

I already know so many ways I could use a projector like this... 

This will definitely go along with my future man-cave project.

Awesome projector! Would love to use it for my teaching career! 

THE FUTURE IS HERE! this would be amazing to use in combination with a laptop like in the video. Looks sick. 

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think it's really nice that it can display that big of an image in such a short distance. It would be perfect for a smaller room if you dont have much space to put up a screen

Going to university soon, would be awesome for some large screen gaming there.

The projector's design is so unique when compared to other conventional compact projectors. I wonder what started even the thought of creating a projector that shot from the back of the model instead of the front. Cool engineering and design bro.

This would have come in handy for the european championship. We watched on 34" for the most because its hard to fit a projector in students rooms. The LG would have worked great!

linux master race.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

It looks really cool! Besides the small form factor makers it easy to put it away in a box or something.

That's an awesome projector and it projects such a huge image with a small distance away nice man! Would be great for movies and games

This is crazy, I didn't know you could get projectors this compact, I'm always on the move and this would be insane for movies gaming etc, i'd love one <3

It looks very cool and it would be an awesome gaming experience playing with friends on a 100" "screen". 

Would be fun to play a horror game up close on 200"

Great video, great projector.

Although it will be even better if the projector mirror can be folded and close as a lid for easier and safer transport.

This would be an awesome replacement to my 32" TV I've been using for the past 4 years... lol

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I think I have seen heaven with this amazing projector. And I like how it's not complicated to set up and keep inposition. Imagine playing gta v ?

Looks like one badass projector, enjoyed the video too!....although I would have packed up the equipment at the end leaving no trace for the cops to find. Also it strengthens the 'portability' selling point.

Can I have one of those projectors now? :)

Finally a decent for tiny apartments, would fit mine perfectly :)

Looks awesome. Gimme one I have spare wall around here. I can put it in the good use.