LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I would have never though projectors could look so awesome. 200" !! Unreal, Whoever wins can we have movie night outside?!?!:D

I was really into that little but very cool scene it was pretty awesome. And that small projector is awesome too.

Interesting what it can do and what it can used for. ;-) I love LinusTech Tips dont give up guys you are doing great work.

Thanks.

Awesome projector. The short throw function is especially nice, if you want to transport it. But holy ****! 1180 £ international. But brexit of course have made it cheaper ;)

Full HD is nice, but the price considered, 4K would have been the better choice. More so, when you play on a 200" GODLY screen!!!

And nice video. The no speaking and just using emotional music was great.

Best Regards from Denmark!

PF1000U projector seems to be an amazing piece of hardware for its size and ability to project at a short distance i love it! would be great to use in my living room or in my basement for the days some serious gaming! 

The  PF1000U projector  looks really sleek, the design of it along with the size makes it perfect for use pretty much anywhere. Being someone that travels with friends alot, this would be the ultimate way to bring more fun into the group when we go traveling along with making a pretty mean theater which we can all come watch. I myself live in a fairly small community and if I had the opportunity to win this I would set up times on weekends where the whole community can come out and watch a movie. This is small enough and portable enough to go about anywhere. Anyways thanks for this awesome opportunity to try and win not one but two  PF1000U projector

It will do nicely for watching the WAN Show and playing games with friends on it.

I already have the room for it ;) planning on buying one so to win one would be great!

My computer and gaming nook is horrendeously tiny. This beast would let me flood my walls with LG Gaming Goodness(tm)!

I hope I win one.

I wanna play pong on that thing.  

Looks like a pretty neat design. 

I had one old projector , it was used, payed ~35 Euros !!

35 Eu for Lamp projector 720p was really ok, it lasted 3 years. But it was 4 years ago, I had a lot of fun watching movies outside on a big bricks wall! 9_9

It would be great to have that feeling again. :)

It's crazy to see how such a small projector can produce such a large image. Would love to use this on my wall

I would love this..... it'll get my home cinema project off the ground

On 9/7/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

On 9/7/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Excelent :)
I just moved out of my parents home and I only have my sleeping bag, a fridge and my gaming pc without monitor jaja, so this could really help me out :P
Thanks
And good luck for everyone :) my best regards.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Looks freaking sick!

It looks awesome I have been looking for the ultimate in projection tech to use at the annual BBQ we have a massive wall with a sheet it would be awesome. 

I like the idea of this Projector. I´d like to have one.

A projector i would actually use . All my stuff is LG, Huck me up Yo.

This would be AMAZING for my loft setup - I have converted the loft space in my flat to be a computer / games / lego room for me and my 5yo. To also make it a Cinema room would be the most awesome thing. We were looking into doing just that but the space restrictions in the loft mean a conventional projector just will not work (despite having a wall which would be perfect for a ~100" screen! :(. Also being a loft space, we can make it super dark up there. 

Seeing Lego Batman on a massive screen would be sure to get my son into gaming for life (like he has a choice!).

Keep up the good work.

Eddie.

Don't need to ceiling mount!, finally a projector a teenager can use, once the price comes down.

Also it looks modern, not the usual gloss black/white
Though the front mirror might make it more delicate, so the portability 

Anyway time to measure the wall and see what type of paint finish is best for projectors 

The  PF1000U projector is one awesome piece of gear! I'd love to get my hands on one.

Looks awesome! Been wanting to add a projector to cast onto my empty wall and this looks perfect. Awesome projector, definently unique. Want this!

Dang, probably one of the best portable projectors on the market. Would love to get my hands on this little beast.

Pretty Cool and useful thing to have in a little theater

That looks well sexy, it'd be perfect for no man's sky although would need to be painting a few walls white (in different locations, obviously) for sure if winning one of them bad boys.

This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!