LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector looks amazing and the fact that it can be so close to the wall is pretty astonishing.. If it wasn't so spendy I'd get one right now but I'll have to wait until it comes down a bit. Good luck to all that are trying to win it!

Perfect for a chill summer night, Smash Bros and bear near the beach!

Linus for the win!

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

Hello, I like design and it's like pretty good

That projector would be perfect for a cinema system in a small room. It would be amazing for speed runners or screen cheat with my friends. This would be an amazing thing to win.

Looks like a great projector. 

I think I'd use it for outdoor films and party games. Pair it with a couple of X-Mini II speakers (or the X-Mini Bluetooth model) andSuper Smash Bros on a 200" screen would be awesome. 

This looks super baller man. I might just buy it anyway if I don't win it.

Love the idea behind this projector it looks great for smaller room settings

It's a really cool new projector. But I'm really skeptical about how long the lamps on projectors will last.. I can't afford to be buying a new lamp every week.

I am impressed by the huge image from so close to the wall and I definitely need this handy projector! 

This seems like the type of thing that could REALLY beef up a summer night party. I'd love to play around with one

Yeah, i`d like to have one, since i have a very small room, and can't afford a big monitor :)

I would love to have one as I watch lots of movies as much as 4 movies a week

That projector is awesome. I've got a bit of experience with short throw projectors already, but this takes the cake. Keen af to get my hands on one for my bedroom wall.

This projector is truly compact, but doesn't minimize performance. I could see myself taking this in a bag and going to school being able to project to a wall and play some games off my laptop. Very cool indeed LG. 

Thanks now I only need paint one of my walls white again.

I wonder if it would work mounted to the ceiling upside down.

the colour looks so clear for a projector of that size wow and would love to hear Linus benchmark it hue hue. Send it to me so I can give my parents a surprise XP

This looks amazing. I work in education and we typically use Epson units, but this could change things. Thanks for the short video!

This looks like a really great projector for many different uses including gaming. This could be a great addition in the new tech addition I'm helping build at my church!

Projector looks amazing, both in style and function! It'd be amazing to bring this around and have an amazing experience pretty much everywhere you go! Thanks LMG and LG for the giveaway chance :) 

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

Loved the video, great idea. The projector looks like something I could use.

This seems like the perfect way to up entertainment game, i could have a lot of fun playing super smash or watching movies on this with my friends/family!

Very interesting product, would love to see more projectors in more homes. This might be the type of thing to start that trend.

pretty neat projector that can go 200inch good one 

Small and compact, the best projector I have ever seen. It looks so cool I would love to have one.