LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I like how compact it is. I can take it to a friends house and play themin a game on the side of their house as their neighbors watch me destroy them at whatever game it is we are playing.

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think this is really cool and want to use

it when gaming with friends I think it would be so much fun

I have considered to buy one to make a Table-Touchscreen like in this Video: 

Because of it's ultra low Projectionratio you get a reasonably Displaysize without using a Mirrow.

Nice Little Beamer would fit perfectly in my hometheater.

Seems like an awesome compact projector!!

It would be amazing to use as a home theater!!

Immersive experience for such a small and compact thing,it's amazing and it doesn't need to be hang up to use it.

Cool little device. This contest actually made me finally register for the forum. WELL YOU WIN LTT. HERE I AM.

This projector looked awesome! I'd love to have it in my dorm suite lol.

I've always envied people with projectors. I've never really been able to justify the cost of one. Certainly drooling over the LG PF1000U though. Thing is drop. dead. sexy.

Small and compact never seen a projector that looked like that.Good job LG.

the projector looks awesome, it is portable and i can take the projector to my friend's home and play games without the need to bring a bulky monitor. I can also use it to watch films with my family, it feels like that we are in the cinema lol..

thanks for the giveaway

Intel i7-4790 Palit GTX 1060 Dual Fan MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Kingstone 8GB * 2 DDR3 1600MHz WD Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB FSP AU-1000 CoolerMaster Hyper 212X CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced LG 23" IPS 1080p Logitech G710+ Brown A4tech XL-747H Logitech LS21 2.1 channel speaker Audio-technica M50xDG Headphone Windows 10 Pro x64

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

PF1000U projector got me :D.Very Nice product if you got a small room like me.

60" from 4" away? What is this black magic?  Would love to have one in any case.

Compared to what we've had for consume projectors this technology is a vast improvement. I've recently been looking into projectors as my TV decided to die and I wanted something more compact to replace it with. I look forward to seeing projectors continue to evolve.

This would be amazing to play games and watch movies on my bedroom wall instead of being limited to a  monitor :D

That looks amazing it would look awsome in my man cave

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Super cool projector. Thinking of building a home theatre in my basement but don't have the space. This would work well

I quite like the idea of ultra short throw projectors because of the huge variation of size of screen that can be projected. It means that you could use it when just playing with yourself (heh), or showing of your skills to all of your friends. Add to all of that the portability of the PF1000U, you could use it practically anywhere you felt like.

Hype: 8.5/10

This is an awesome (and expensive) piece of hardware. Recently I moved into a new house and I love showing people how proud I am of it. However, what I'm not proud of is my lackluster 30" 720p TV whenever we all want to watch a movie or something and hangout. My hope is that I get lucky enough to win one of these awesome projectors in order to share it with friends and family so everyone can enjoy it when they come over and watch movies or play a great party game like super smash brothers! 

This projector would be great for a portable, widescreen gaming and viewing experience when on the move. I may also finally put my blank wall to use. 

Project backpack was great! 

yay projectors! though I am moving to a new place soon and it would be cool having one for a game room

I can only imagine how much screen real estate this would give you and what could be done with all of it.

Just imagine. 

This looks like a great way to have outdoor gaming events. Makes me want to host my own gaming/movie night!