What Gapps to use in my phone

nuclear465

Helo everyone !

So i have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE version (GT-N7105). I am using CyanogenMod - 13.0-20160709-NIGHTLY-t0lte. After the last update the google services went nuts and stop working. So i decided to wipe the data and the cache and install again that rom. But now i don't remember what gapps i should install. Can someone help me out ?

I am on the open gapps project site, but i have no idea what gapps i should download, there are tons of different versions and i don't know which one to install.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

http://opengapps.org/

Outdated/For Information Only: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/tk-gapps-t3116347

The Gapps package names are pretty self explanatory, and represent the size and number of Google apps bundled.

1) Find your CPU architecture

2) Find your Android version

3) Find how many or what Google apps you want.

Use these to figure out which package you need, and install!

Personally, I always pick Pico. I personally couldn't care less about all the Google bloatware, and Pico is the bare minimum for Google Services and Play Store to work. :D

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

6 minutes ago, Shahnewaz said:

http://opengapps.org/

Outdated/For Information Only: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/tk-gapps-t3116347

The Gapps package names are pretty self explanatory, and represent the size and number of Google apps bundled.

1) Find your CPU architecture

2) Find your Android version

3) Find how many or what Google apps you want.

Use these to figure out which package you need, and install!

Personally, I always pick Pico. I personally couldn't care less about all the Google bloatware, and Pico is the bare minimum for Google Services and Play Store to work. :D

My problem is finding what exactly is my cpu architecture. On Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE is the architecture all the same between all the models or there are different ones? How do i know which one is mine ?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.