Looking for a GOOD school bag for college

Justin_

Well i'm off to college this year and I want a GOOD bag to come with me. I need it to be able to hold my 15" class laptop, a few school books, basic computer mouse, laptop PSU, trapper keeper, and still have room to spare without feeling like it is going to fall appart but still be cumfertable to carry. I will also need to be able to keep it on my back when rideing a bike. Sofar I have ben interested in messenger bags, but those are horrable to carry especaley when they are heavy. I have also looked into the Razer Tactical Bag that Linus reviewed, and it looks really good, but for $160 its a bit much.

What do you think would work??

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

28 minutes ago, Justin_ said:

Well i'm off to college this year and I want a GOOD bag to come with me. I need it to be able to hold my 15" class laptop, a few school books, basic computer mouse, laptop PSU, trapper keeper, and still have room to spare without feeling like it is going to fall appart but still be cumfertable to carry. I will also need to be able to keep it on my back when rideing a bike. Sofar I have ben interested in messenger bags, but those are horrable to carry especaley when they are heavy. I have also looked into the Razer Tactical Bag that Linus reviewed, and it looks really good, but for $160 its a bit much.

What do you think would work??

https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/recon

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

I have an Amazon basics laptop bag, and it works great for me: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EEBS9O0. It's much cheaper than the competition, it's pretty big, and, aside from the inner divider when the bag is massively overloaded (which ripped on mine, but Amazon was happy to replace it), it's well built and strong.

HTTP/2 203

7 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I have an Amazon basics laptop bag, and it works great for me: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EEBS9O0. It's much cheaper than the competition, it's pretty big, and, aside from the inner divider when the bag is massively overloaded (which ripped on mine, but Amazon was happy to replace it), it's well built and strong.

whenever i needed a new bag for my school career i just rolled over to a local shop that carries school supplies, usually ending up with someting like that.

should note a few of my findings:

- a laptop sleeve is more of a quirk than actually useful. a laptop that doesnt survive between your books wont fare well in a sleeve either.

- if the backpack lists "up to X inch laptops", make sure to buy one or two inches extra, or you'll have a hard time getting it in.

- $30 is all you'll ever need to pay, most likely.

North Face or Nike, you might get your ass kicked if you roll up with a big green dorky razer bag but you do you

Everki Beacon, everytime. A bit more expensive (90 € over here in germany) but well worth the money. Fits a 15 inch Notebook with ease, has plenty of room to spare and an imho very good separated compartement for all your other stuff. Probably the most important thing though: livelong warranty without a hassle.

My Beacon ripped apart, because i heavily overloaded it (to the point that i barely could close it, which killed the zipper). Just had to send a picture and they sent me a new one without even requiring me to send my backpack to them as a proof. And this was 5 years after i bought it.

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S