Which brand OnePlus vs HTC?

In terms of reliability, build quality, user experience, support and battery life and other similar factors. Which in your opinions would you say is better as a brand HTC or OnePlus? 

I'm also welcome to any other brands apart form Apple and Samsung. 

8 minutes ago, GR412 said:

In terms of reliability, build quality, user experience, support and battery life and other similar factors. Which in your opinions would you say is better as a brand HTC or OnePlus? 

In my opinion, HTC have been going down in quality recently. I would probably buy a OnePlus 2 or a OnePlus 3.

2017 Gaming PC

Excellent value machine, keeps me going.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Motherboard: MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

PSU: Casecom 600W PSU | Case: Corsair Graphite 230T | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | HDD: 3TB WD Blue

Dell XPS 15 9560

Beautiful laptop, in a stunning form factor.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (not mobile, full GPU) | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | SSD: 512GB SK Hynix SSD

Display: 4K IPS 100% Adobe RGB Touch Panel | I/O: Two USB 3.0 with PowerShare, HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32GB

I would say HTC, but their phones are more expensive. HTC are really fast at upgrading to new Android versions compared to other Android phones.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Probably OnePlus. With the OnePlus 3 they are very close, IMO, at delivering an Android phone that's 90% if not more of the full-blown experience you'd get by paying top dollar. They're quickly becoming one of my favorite manufacturers.

Why not Samsung?

They nailed it quite hard this year with the S7 / S7 Edge, especially if it's the Exynos variant (Exynos variant = a BEAST for Battery Life. S7 and S7 Edge (Exynos) will have much better battery Life than any comparable 2016 Flaggship on the Market.)

Pretty much THE Best smartphone so Far on the Market, when it comes to the overall package (sd slot, built quality, speed, ip68, camera, display etc)

I personally would not get the HTC, because it's price is just way too high. In Germany here, it costs 100€ more than the better S7.

And it costs 260 € MORE than the almost equal Oneplus 3. So yea..... 400€ OP3 vs. 660€ HTC 10.

That choice should be easy..^^

Plus, since the Oneplus 3 arrived, the HTC 10 is just interesting for those Sound-freaks, where Sound is the most important for them. ^^"

Oneplus 3 has a similar Build quality, same hardware performance, but 6 gb Ram (a bit aggressive ram management. You can fix that Easy with Root).

A bummer: Still just an 1080p Display, which would be "okay" for 5,5", but it's an Amoled with a Diamond-Pentile Matrix. Which means, 2 Subpixel per Pixel, instead of 3.

--> The effective Resolution is Lower, than on 1080p LCD screens at the same size.

That's something, you can actually see, if your Eyes are sensitive enough, or you look veeeery close

So...